Zebo racing parts, sohc 1.6 to 1.9 forged stroker kit

Ev0luti0n_

Low Mileage
Hey guys... i am no promoter for this seller, just happened to found the link while searching online. I am shelling aside some bucks to purchase this baby asap...

http://www.zrp-rods.com/shop/fiat-1-6l-stroker-kit-1-9l/

this is a no problem fit on the 1.6 lancia dedra engine (assuring it's converted to turbo), but i am unsure for the x19? I'm so curious to start seeing these sohc blocks with 1.9cc and massive bhp!!!

they support paypal, btw.

Nice to see this offered as a complete kit, but unfortunately only for turbo application.
They should offer it for NA with 11:1 CR and include a suitable head gasket. :)

๏_๏ as a owner of a Uno Turbo, I instinctively assume everybody likes turbos, all the time. My apologies.

That's In fact how I found the site, searching for parts for my engine (1.6).

However we are always interested in parts and ways of improving our cars, so just because I am not particularly interested doesn't mean you shouldn't post info about them...

If you find anything else out please, please post it up. It will help someone I can assure you.

Hijack

Um, it is polite to make a separate thread to sell your stuff, and not hijack another persons post.

Courtesy and good will is one of the reasons I like this forum.

Paul

Sorry guys, I did not mean to 'hijack' or 'sell' anything. :tomato:

It is a good bit of kit that and probably would be usable on a na motor with a few adjustments ;)

Thanks gtturbo that i still not get my stroker kit i pay for it.hope you buy drugs with my money and poisen with it

Do not do business with gtturbo.i paid him for this 780£ and never got parts.

Last edited:
? is their a way We could keep the negative feed back about another xweb member private and maybe involved xweb in the process of figuring out a fix for the problem before a negative post to everyone is done?

Well, it seems that sblac has been waiting for his parts for around half a year and has given Gtturbo plenty of time to respond.
Worldwide parts trade between enthusiasts opens gigantic opportunities in our hobby, but it is based on trust alone.
When someone has your money and quits responding to you, what are you going to do other than warning your peers and maybe putting a bit of pressure on the "seller" by going public?
I have a similar issue right now with a person with a similar form name selling similar parts...

:(

It might be better to purchase parts like this from a reputable ebay seller. At least there is some degree of recourse if fraud occurs. It might be a bit more $, but there is some added assurance the goods will arrive.

Of all the dealings over nearly two decades on ebay, car stuff has been the worst of all ebay items to deal with.

Alternative is to find a reputable on-line seller where the item is located or cultivate connections/friends and such that live in those nations that might be able to help.

Bernice

Well, it seems that sblac has been waiting for his parts for around half a year and has given Gtturbo plenty of time to respond.
Worldwide parts trade between enthusiasts opens gigantic opportunities in our hobby, but it is based on trust alone.
When someone has your money and quits responding to you, what are you going to do other than warning your peers and maybe putting a bit of pressure on the "seller" by going public?
I have a similar issue right now with a person with a similar form name selling similar parts...

I agree that this forum should not be used for general trashing of other folks. However, when you pay for parts and they don't show up after a reasonable time frame or you sell parts and ship them and don't get paid then I believe we have a duty to inform other Xweb folks of possible problems. It's happened to me a few times from folks here and MIRA an I usually post to ask if anyone knows the person I'm dealing with. All my issues came from contact through Xweb or MIRA and did not involve ebay. Sometimes there is an acceptable excuse and some time you get ripped off.

Back