gYXCG.jpg

KqBLS.jpg

C2cdC.jpg

oSg50.jpg

UTikO.jpg

Mille Miglia huh? Look like these:

FFO08009.jpg

which are vintage ATS'

Do you have any details on the Mille Miglia style name or model number? Were they 4*98 or converted 4*100?

Thanks for any info.

Hey, that's my car! Or should I say, was my car! I'm a little late here, but was flipping through as I have been thinking about adding another X, and came across this. Also, thought I would correct something said later. I actually built the car, not Steve. Steve did however build the engine and transaxle. Steve also "retrieved" the car orginally from Arkansas for me, and if you ever see him, ask him to tell you the story. Very entertaining.

It's a combination of my old rusty '80 X, and the '74 shell you see here. Except for the shell, most of the car is from the '80. When I sold it there were two sets of wheels, the ATS's you see in the picture, and a set of 13x7 black Revolution 4 spokes that were autocross wheels. Also, Hoelscher can tell you more, but the gearset was not stock either. It originally came with his old DSP car when he bought it, but was not legal for the class, so I bought it. It was a close ratio set with different final drive.

I absolutely loved that car and regret selling it, thanks for the photo! :)

I took this about 15 mins before the big storm hit friday night and knocked me into a world of humid misery.
166011_10150942329309790_1962540864_n.jpg

Very Nice! What did you use to offset the rear wheels? They look great with the flares. Good to see what they look like on a car - Bayless should add one of your pics as an installed example!

I had my X in a local car show last week. It was fine until the LARGE chevy parked on top of me & hid my X from view :shock:

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

Coming up nicely Tim!!!...welcome to the Faza world!!.I wanted to do mine in red also but after searching for a red x for almost 2 yrs,gave up and bought my very solid no rust blue 87.
What size tires are you running front and rear?

EXCELLENT JOB!!:nod::dance::woot:

Thank you sir...

Those are Toyo proxes
RA1-250x250.jpg

205/60 13" all around "stretched" a little onto BWA 13x8" rims. They are really SOFT and wear super fast.

I had to really hack away at the front wells to make them fit. Still get a slight rub at just about lock out both ways.

Those are Toyo proxes
RA1-250x250.jpg

205/60 13" all around "stretched" a little onto BWA 13x8" rims. They are really SOFT and wear super fast.

I had to really hack away at the front wells to make them fit. Still get a slight rub at just about lock out both ways.

Oh yeah!!!...just remember you telling me all that over a recent pm.Still looking great!!!..
I had those same rear flares long time ago but never mounted them.You bet i resent selling them!!....

Back