Clean Arizona Title
56,000 Original Miles (A)

$1000 AS IS FIRM
CALL 480.433.9367
NO TEXTING!!!!!!!!!!!
7th Street and Hatcher Road
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/3108806487.html
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m533/dreydiesel/FIAT/

Yes, it is a relist. I called on this ad a few months back and spoke with the owner. I couldn't pin him down on what kind of mechanical condition it was in so I decided to pass at that time.

A few weeks later I saw a different ad with the same car, but a different phone number. I called and spoke to someone claiming to be the owners cousin, who said he was selling it on the owner's behalf. I was going to go see it but purchased a different X1/9 instead, so it dropped off my radar.

I think I saw the ad one more time after that. Seems like a nice car. I would just advise whoever buys it to make sure that title is good and clear.

Curt

1979 Fiat X19 (Pottstown, PA) Craigslist Needs a Home

(Not Mine) NO Pic.'s:italia:

Date: 2012-08-20, 3:52PM EDT
Reply to: see below

1979 Fiat X19 Bertone, 5 speed, removable hardtop. Car for parts or whole.
Bring cash, best offer.
610-906-0102

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3218156263

1987 fiat x19 bertone - $3000 (concord nh) Craigslist (Not mine)

Needs a New Home.:italia:

Date: 2012-07-30, 8:55AM EDT
Reply to this post Reply to: vbmjc-3172002799*sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

fiat bertone 110.000 miles runs an drives good 40 miles per gallon was painted last year
call 603 2760227

5N95Le5E23Fd3Ne3H8c7u09323e096f7e1bba.jpg

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3172002799

I'm pretty sure I've seen this one before

A few months before I purchased my X last Fall, I think I saw this vehicle listed on Craigslist.

I contacted the owner, and they indicated they were making some repairs (I think bodywork/paint). Was going to see it, and then it fell off craigslist and I found the one I purchased.

Wondering if these are the same owners or if the vehicle was sold and is now being resold again. Not sure...

1986 FIAT X1/9 "BABY FERRARI" - $3250 (OLATHE/DESOTO)Missouri Craigslist (Not Mine)

This X needs a new home.:italia:
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3192821880.html

Date: 2012-09-01, 10:31PM CDT
Reply to this post
Reply to: dhgms-3192821880*sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

FIAT is back in America with the 500, but it never really left. Still one of the top ten largest car companies in the world. This X1/9 has been well maintained since new, with original sales paperwork and mechanical documentation. The car is nearly rust free, which is super rare, and always mechanically cared for. It drives and runs perfectly with no problems, and has always been reliable. Fiat went to great lengths to make these last X1/9's very reliable by using all German electronics and fuel systems almost identical to Volkswagen. The end result is excellent all-around quality and plentiful parts support.

This car is all original, with about 87K miles, original paint which needs some touch-up, interior is excellent, removeable roof section which stores in the front trunk. Needs nothing. Fun to drive and 40mpg. 1.5 Liter fuel injected 4 cylinder with 5 speed manual transmission. Tires are new. Some minor updates to the car to enhance reliability. The car could use some cosmetics, but you can't beat it mechanically, which is where it counts, especially at this price.

No text please, my phone is a simple version with no keyboard (old school). 913-585-three five four six. or email. More pictures available. Consider trade/part trade/trade up for interesting 2 door cars or trucks. Never hurts to ask.

Keyword search MR2 X19 BERTONE FIERO MG TRIUMPH MID ENGINE ALFA LANCIA LAMBORGHINI

5E85Ka5H33Ed3o93H8c8845758ccdac031cc3.jpg

PostingID: 3192821880

81 Fiat x/19 Bertone Removable top - $1850 (Shawano WI) Craigslist (Not Mine)

This X needs a new home. :italia:
Selling a 1981 Fiat x19 Bertone. This is a 5 speed. with removable top, mid engine, two seater very collectable car and are getting hard to find.. This the larger FI motor (1.5 not the 1.3) Just replaced the clutch, pressure plate, throw-out bearing and bearing guide bushing, new fuel pump, fuel filters, changed oil and filter, new air cleaner, all fuel line rubber hoses high pressure and low pressure, flushed out gas tank and added liner using POR15, replaced the ECU. The only thing left to do is a slave clutch is weak and should be bleed or replaced and starter needs rebuilding or replacing.. Give me a call at 715-853-5785 asking $1850 OBO. PLEASE NO TEXT MESSAGING, CANNOT RECEIVE THEM ON MY PHONE. asking $1850 OBO

5E25H55J73K83M23Iac8bce399c39b8951276.jpg

PostingID: 3198303192

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email. http://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/3198303192.html

It was on sale in July on E-Bay. Here is the listing information:
1981 Fiat X19 Bertone
Only 59,983 miles

Please read whole description. May answer a lot of questions and you will be a better informed buyer! This is a 1981, Ebay keeps rejecting the vin #, I taken it right off of the tittle, so I have listed as an 80, but it is a 1981.

I bought this vehicle sight unseen, called seller and told him I will take it. I knew it was not running and was stored since 1996. The body was in good condition, not great but good. I rented a trailer, borrowed a truck and away I go. Got there with no problems, looked it over great, went to sit it in and I could barley fit with my long legs, thought theirs no way this is going to work for me. But I made the deal and I'm a man of my word, I paid for it and took it on home. That is the start of things.

Well I started to dive into the thing to try to get it running. There were two issues engine won't start and clutch pedal won't move. I determine there was no power at fuel pump, went thru all the test to determine exactly why. Everything pointed to the ECU, sent that in to be tested and it was bad. Replaced the ECU, still won't start, not getting fuel, the fuel pump was bad, replaced the fuel pump and hoses and fuel filter and also put in a fuel filter before the pump. I put it all together and it started right up and ran great for about 10 minutes. Again not getting fuel, I checked the filter that I installed before the pump and it was completely clogged. I then drain the tank and put a new fuel filter in and started right up, again ran for 10 minutes and died. You guessed it the filter before the pump is clogged again. I tried to just drain it (twice) but that did not do it. I have taken the tank out and clean it using POR 15 system. Gas tank turn out great, all the crud and rust has been removed and a protective barrier lining has been applied. This took me 7 hours to clean properly and 4 days of drying time not counting the time spent for removing and re-installing the tank.

The only thing that was left to do is the clutch. The pilot bearing shaft was seized from being stored so long which is common when a car is stored for such a long time. I pull out the tranny and put a new clutch kit in it ( clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing, throw out bearing shaft guide). The clutch is good to go, but it still needs the slave cylinder to be replaced, when I went to bleed it I broke off the bleeder.

Today 7/13/12, the starter went out, after trying to start this so many times when I first got the car I must of cranked to much without letting it cool down. It was turning over good and starting but gave out today. Now it will have to come out and either rebuilt or replaced.

Tires are in good condition, headlight go up/down, radio works, dome light works, gauges all work, dash in very good shape. Removable top in great shape, seats need cleaning, driver seat stitching came loose(not tore), windshield has no cracks or chips, windows go up/down, arm rest are good, visors are good, carpet is fair but on drivers side theirs a spot worn through were you heal meets the carpet, Blower motor works, directional work as well as the 4 way flashers. The body has been repainted sometime in it's life. As far as rust goes the worse part is driver side rear quarter panel on the bottom is rusted thru, when looking in rear trunk you can see the road. There are some spots of rust and bubbles here and there all the strut post are in great shape, The right rear quarter bottom as stated before (see pic) There is some rust around windshield, not bad (see pics). Doors are in pretty good shape, rockers are all there and good shape, no electrical problem known. There are dings, scratches, scuffs and marks, not a perfect body but a lot better then what I have seen, there are a few spots on the driver and passengers floor pans that have rusted, an easy fix. The car right now needs a good cleaning washing/dusting from being in garage.These are getting hard to find in any shape, and are appreciating in value. I have listed this with all known defects and listed to the best of my ability. Do the math people, why pay $5-6k for a vehicle that's already done? There is a lot of room here to increase the value. Even after fixing the two problems and if you have a professional paint job done to it you will be money ahead and have a very nice vehicle to enjoy.

So here is the run down on what I have done and what needs to be done.

What I have done:

• Replaced ECU
  • Replaced all rubber fuel lines
  • Replaced Fuel Pump
  • Replaced Air Filter
  • Added Pre-pump Fuel Filter
  • Changed Oil and Filter
  • Replaced Clutch, pressure plate, Throw out bearing, Throw out bearing shaft guide
  • Removed and Cleaned Gas Tank and sealed with POR 15

What Needs to be done:

• Slave Clutch Cylinder needs to be replaced
  • Starter needs to be rebuilt or replaced
What I think should be done or needs to be checked

• Brakes pads need to be checked
  • Radiator/ Coolant system Should be flushed
  • Belts should be checked
  • Spark Plugs clean/ checked
  • Distributor cap and plug wires should be checked

Here's the fine print: This is being sold as is with no warranty implied or expressed. This vehicle was stored (inside on stands) since 1996 and has not be driven since. If your mechanically incline and enjoy working on cars as I do this is the vehicle for you. If not, stay away from it. I will give a clear title once item has been paid for. You have a choice, I never registered this vehicle in my name, still has the previous owners name on it, it has been signed, but buyers name has not been filled in yet. I can fill your name once paid for and your good to go. Or I can have it registered in my name and then sign it over to you. The only difference is if I have to register it it will cost you whatever it cost me (around $120), may not seem fair but that's the way it is.. I believe my asking price is very reasonable and it's a lot less than what I have into it. I do have this listed locally so reserve the right to end auction listing. I live in the City of Shawano, WI about 34 miles NW of Green Bay, just give me a call at 715*853*5785 to set up a time or call me if you have any questions. You will have to trailer this for obvious reasons (needs clutch slave and starter). If you decide to have it shipped I will do whatever I can to help, but you will have to set this up yourself.

Give me a call at 715-853-5785

More photos in listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fiat...7302328?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item20c8c4ecb8

I saw this a while back on another forum. I thought for the condition and price it would be a decent driver. Won't make money on a resale, though.

An 82' & 84' for U on Ebay today (not Mine)

An 82' & and an 84' are looking for new homes.:italia:
Link to 84' below
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fiat...7036341?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item23222a0c35

1982 Fiat x19, new brake system runs good, great car

$%28KGrHqJHJE0E+6sm-,S5BQSk8EjVH%21%7E%7E60_35.JPG

Image not available

• Enlarge

$%28KGrHqJHJE0E+6sm-,S5BQSk8EjVH%21%7E%7E60_14.JPG
$T2eC16RHJH8E9qSEVnlQBQSk8JY0uQ%7E%7E60_14.JPG
$T2eC16hHJFoE9nh6qS4YBQSk8RC-4w%7E%7E60_14.JPG
$%28KGrHqNHJCUE+hPv6NCJBQSk8W,yE%21%7E%7E60_14.JPG
$T2eC16VHJF0E9nmFRpcJBQSk8ce%215g%7E%7E60_14.JPG
$T2eC16VHJGoE9nuQfe9SBQSk8ioOig%7E%7E60_14.JPG
$T2eC16NHJGQE9noMZH%21FBQSk8qYb8%21%7E%7E60_14.JPG

s.gif

Sell one like this

Item Location:Waterford, Michigan, United States
Time left:9d 04h (Sep 17, 201212:58:54 PDT)
Bid history:1 bid[Refresh bidhistory]

Current bid:US $1,499.00

Your maximum bid:US $
Place bidPlace bid
(Enter US $1,524.00 or more)

Add to Watch list
Start of panel
  • Add to Watch list
  • Add to Wish list
Add to a new list
End of panel

Add to a new list
Please enter a valid name
(Separate multiple list names with a comma.)
Cancel

Start of LayerEnd of Layer

iconLowMonthlyPayments.gif
Get low monthly payments- opens in a new window or tab

imgGeicoIcon.png
Get a FREE Quote from GEICO

Payment:Full payment required within 7 days of auction close.

Shipping:Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping.
s.gif
Vehicle shipping quote is available.

Import charges:To be provided at checkout
s.gif
This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab.

Coverage:This vehicle is eligible for up to $50,000 in Vehicle Purchase Protection when your transaction is completed online through eBay.To qualify you must be the winning bidder on an auction or click the Buy It Now button directly on the eBay site.Restrictions Apply- opens in a new window or tab. (Not eligible for eBay Buyer Protection)

Vehicle History Report: See the report

A reserve price is the minimum price the seller will accept. This price is hidden from bidders. To win, a bidder must have the highest bid and have met or exceeded the reserve price.

Items shipping internationally may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.Visit eBay's page on international trade- opens in a new window or tab.

International Shipping - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.As the buyer, you should be aware of possible: - delays from customs inspection. - import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade- opens in a new window or tab.

Seller info
Member id bigauctionnut ( Feedback Score Of 1229
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)

99.6% Positive feedback
Ask a question
Save this seller
See other items from this seller
Visit store: bigauctionnut

Other item info

Item number:120983123686Item condition:UsedSells to:United States

Share: this item |Print this item - opens in a new window or tab|Report item
Description Vehicle History Report Shipping Payment
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Vehicle Specifics for 1982 Fiat Other

Vehicle History Report Summary
1982 Fiat Other
VIN #:ZFABS00A0C7147899

Report Run Date:Sep-07-2012

logoAutoCheckbyExperian_106x33.png

Provided by AutoCheck, a part of Experian. Copyright Experian Information Solutions, Inc. 2010. All rights reserved*
Highlights
Title Check:
Issue found
Odometer Check:
OK
Accidents:
None
Owners:
See the full Vehicle History Report
AutoCheck Score
iconHelp.gif

imgDarkBlueScoreRangeArrowVHR.gif
Below Range under 13

Within Range 13 - 37

Above Range over 37

Below rangevs. similar1982Sport Car - Touring​

Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab... Read moreabout the condition
VIN: ZFABS00A0C7147899 | See the full History ReportYear: 1982Exterior Color: BlueMake: FiatWarranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warrantyModel: OtherVehicle Title: ClearMileage: 65,000

bigauctionnut

Visit my eBay storeSign up for newsletter

Store Categories
Store home

$%28KGrHqJHJE0E+6sm-,S5BQSk8EjVH%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Image not available

Last edited:
Re: multi posts

Would it be possible for you to make one post with your various CL finds, rather than making separate/multiple posts? I'm all for showcasing X's for sale as much as the next guy, but 20% of this FS/W page now is your individual CraigsList posts. This makes it a bit frustrating for folks with legitimate "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts that may get pushed onto the next page (& out of view) due to your multiple posts of cars that you've found for sale but are not actually selling yourself. :sigh:

http://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/8266/
Everyone should lump "for sale" and "wanted" items together when convenient, i.e. don't create separate posts for 20 things for sale, rather make a list in a single post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back