1974 Fiat X19 (Phoenix, AZ) Needs A New Home

no need

I appreciate your posts. Jeff has a point but I don't think anything was getting lost or anyone truly offended. There hasn't been that much for sale here lately.

very nice, color change, mirrors are well, yucky. I'd buy this is a heartbeat, I probably should.

Yeah...

I appreciate your posts. Jeff has a point but I don't think anything was getting lost or anyone truly offended.

I wasn't offended or anything like that, just saw a pattern emerging from a "newbie", & thought something should be said before things snowballed. :D

"We now return you to your regularly-scheduled program...".

Fooey Jeff...

let the noobs enthusiasm post them up... I'm too busy/lazy to post these anymore + the loss of jaXed mash posting CL ads makes it more of a pita with the searches.

FS ads that get knocked down can always get a bump back up + consolidating separate X ads would not work in a single post. Would cause too much confusion on which X was being discussed.

I appreciate your posts. Jeff has a point but I don't think anything was getting lost or anyone truly offended. There hasn't been that much for sale here lately.

+1
So get back to it calabronebertone :)

Back