Almost done.

yikes! 1500lbs? really? wow!

I'm just shooting for something under 1800lbs.... maybe mine will be lighter than I thought. You've done a lot of cutting it looks like though. I thought I cut a lot off my car... But I'll give the trophy to you. lol

Can I make a special picture request?

I'm curious what you did with the rear fender liners with the Dallara kit. I don't exactly like the way mine turned out.... I plan on installing plastic liners so my slicks don't throw rocks everywhere like they did last year. I'm scared of throwing a rock through the rear fiberglass fender at 100+MPH

I had never really considered this as a swap option because I've heard that once you start upping the HP the reliability goes down hill fast. Can you offer anything to contradict what I've heard? What is the difference cost/ hassle wise from a K20 swap? What is the difference weight wise from the 1300/1500?

looks good, when do we get to see it in action. 1500 lbs and 300 hp, you're getting down to my power to weight ratio.

WOW

Fantastic

Thats a small motor can you get another one in the front? Just the engine and transmission and run all the belt stuff in the back to save room?:devil:

Would not want to clean the seats after that ride.

I just did a REALLY rough draft on my laptop with the mouse pad and paint on the idea

http://img84.imageshack.us/i/56349137.png/

Like i said rough draft.

Last edited:
Back