Any interest in a North TX Black Friday Drive?

Aw come on guys.

It would take me an hour almost to get up there but if you would see it clear to stretch your time I would go. Maybe 5? I don't even eat meat so I would be a cheap addition. You could eat all the burgers and such before I got there.

Well if the VAS open houses are any gauge...

It would take me an hour almost to get up there but if you would see it clear to stretch your time I would go. Maybe 5? I don't even eat meat so I would be a cheap addition. You could eat all the burgers and such before I got there.

There will be hanging out well past the "official" times, so come on up!

Besides I just said 1-4 as a working time, thinking that people might want to find their way back before it gets dark. But people are welcome to stay as long as they want.

The address is:

300 Farms Rd
McKinney TX

and my cell is 972 679 3166 if you get lost.

My place is situated about 6 miles east of Hwy 75 (Central Expwy) on 380 (University Drive) between McKinney and Princeton.

Hope to see you Friday!

Pete

Good nose...

We can smell the BBQ here in California right now :). Enjoy the K20

Decided to go with pulled pork and spare ribs instead of hamburgers.:eat:

In TX, hamburgers would be considered "grilling", not BBQ. BBQ requires long slow smoking.

Weird trivia: It is said that the BBQ cooking method was invented by the Caribbe indians (the ones the Caribbean sea is named after). They were trying to find a good way to deal with that most troublesome of meats, human. Yup, they were cannibals. Everybody hungry now? :eek:

Pete

Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow...

I pre-ran the course yesterday to make sure there was no construction or other hazards. Let's drive!

Pete

Wow, that was great - thanks again

The roads, food, cars and company were great. Thanks again Pete. Your K20 X1/9 really works, what a ride!

Back