Any owners from Portugal on here with advice?

You must live full time in a gated community. Homelessness, open drug use, crapping in the street by other than dogs, no consequences for crime, endless free stuff for everyone but actual residents that work, Lgbqtsuxyzization of children starting in preschool, paranoia of the 2nd amendment, to name just a few. When they move to save on their high taxes, they take their cesspool of values with them.
You must live in Orange County.....

Portugal is very nice, I have friends who have emigrated. When I visited years ago, I just didn't like Lisbon. Better health care than here, but that's true for many places outside the US these days.

No idea on the car export though.

I think you're right Carl, this thread has taken a bit of a turn and it seems to be headed for a cliff.

But...if someone is considering a move to a new place the politics and policies of that new place should be considered. Especially if the new place is outside of the USA. So there's that.

So far it seems as if no one has any insightful advice about Portugal, maybe because of a lack of experience?

Now, if someone was asking for advice about moving to Illinois I would have lots to offer. But it seems as if no one wants to move to Illinois. Go figure.

No, there are still states and people that do not agree with legalized degeneracy and want to be left alone. Why do you think that much of rural Oregon wants to secede and become part of Idaho.

All the crazies who believe in the stuff you're posting should leave, make it a saner place for normal people 🤣

My time in CA in the early '80's was limited to LA - I lasted 6 months before I moved back to NY. I couldn't stand the congested roadways, and lack of seasons...

I should have been more specific in my original post…..I was looking for insight as to owning and driving an X, or any “classic” car in Portugal.

I did not want this to morph into a socio-political thread…..I could go into a “rant” about such things but shall refrain.

Perhaps it would be best if it was locked…..

Back