Anyone here running the KW? coilover kit here?

Check Arman's response in particular. Here you go:

http://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/9282/

There is a search button up top for a reason. :)

Thanks Jimbo,sometimes i overlook these handy tools.....lol:rolleyes:.
Well,took a look at the thread and it seems we have both Arman and bipmm here with actual experience on this coilovers,GOOD!!!
1)Now would like to know if Armans set is the same as bipmm or if there was any difference between them.if so any difference in part/kit number?What was the final ending/finding here Arman,did you just overlooked on something?
2)hands on experience when finally mounted with final springs and struts specs.How you guys like it?..
3)with whom you guys finally ended buying them and price?

I believe for the price it can`t be beat if done correctly.I`m asking all this as i have a set of homemade coilovers on KYB`s on my 87 Faza/Abarth and even thou ride is not that bad,it wont go any lower than almost stock ride height surely `cause the car is lighter do to no bumpers,racing seats,no heater-a/c,and a lot of other things i have gutted out of the car.I think i can still go an xtra 1"-1-1/2" lower with no clearance problems and i`m running 215-50/13`s on 13x8 wheels.But yes `cause its wearing fender flares i cutted(well Doug did for me)the fender lips.
Also after attending BFI and seeing JJ`s lowrider X and also measuring the Lamborghini Miuras height got me thinking about it....
So Arman,bpimm(sorry don`t know your name) please post here final results and if happy with the coilover upgrades.....thanks guys,..:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back