Fiat Tipo Block SOHC 1840cc

Hi guys, I have just finished doing my 1.9 stroker punto GT. I made 340bhp with a standard exhaust manifold, and a 2.25'' cat back exhaust system. The 1.9 is very impressive and really worth while, I have a GT2871R on my current set up running 24psi of boost. will be getting a 2.5'' exhaust and a sidemount manifold in the next few month then Ill hopefully be making near 400bhp with 28psi of boost.

If any one is interested I can share and provide the parts needed for this if anyone did want to do this conversion. You can PM if your interested guys.

Hi!

Offer from my side!

X 1/9 Block fitted with new crank/ new forged rods/ new forged pistons AND shipped to US 5500USD. Lets say its an XMAS special!

Block consists of:
-new crank (genuine fiat)
-new rods (forged)
-new pistons (forged)

- new bearings
- all balanced (with protocoll)
- engine rebored

Only information Turbo or N/A.

Any question -> PM!

Regards
Keule

Last edited:
Hello!

Kitprice:
new crank
new rods
new pistons N/A or turbo

3000USD plus shipping costs

Regards
Keule

Hi!

No. I use original Fiat Crank (new), modified rods (new) and important for you in US. N/A Pistons forged with CR 10.5 to 12.5 are possible!

The ZRP Kit is only for Turbo engines.

"The ZRP Kit is only for Turbo engines."

Yes, I saw that they only offered an 8.5-1 CR so as you say must be turbo only, as some one wanting to stay N/A (like me) would definitely want more compression.

Are most people doing these conversions running carbs or fuel injection? If fuel injection, can you describe what fuel and engine management systems they are using?

Hello!

The last 2 engine i have done running with carbs! One of them 170bhp. i ask the owner in Hungary for informations. All the other guys here going the Turbo way. In CZ a guy is running 360hp in his X. all the pictures from his car and conversion are on the first page in this tread!

Hello!

I start this month a build tread here from a x 1/9 engine which i convert to 1.9l! After this the engine is for sale! Let me know what you think about it!? I make it only that you see that its possible!

Maybe you have in some weeks a big us distributor which supply all the parts you need for a conversion!

Regards
Keule

Hello!

Like i said, i started with a N/A Stroker.

The parts we need for a stroker!

Tommorow i get the 1.5l X engine! Next week i prepare the block.

Open to offers for this engine!

Regards
Keule

Hello!

Yesterday we finshed this one! If i get today the X engine with gearbox i try install....

lsdtorsenfiatb09qkd6p32.jpg

lsdtorsenfiatqg60d7aips.jpg

lsdtorsenfiatg18i6bz9ua.jpg

Thank you! I do my best to show that all works with the 1.9l conversion on x block! At the moment not easy, because i do all on my own costs ;-)

Crankshaft fits in the 1500cc x19 block?

Hey mate, so your confirming the kit fits in the block with some adjustments?

Back