Flares

What does that look like?

I thought originally these were PBS but was later corrected by someone here and told these are Faza style:

IMG_4865.jpg

faza flares

i have some
long story i bought them from Charn of this forum a long time ago
im in melbourne Australia and the quote to freight them to aus was nearly twice the purchase price.
so they are still in canada and i no longer have the need for them
contact with Charn is hard as i understand he is very busy,they are boxed up and come with a bootlid and snorkel i think but i cant find any photos
if you are intrested i can try to contact him and get some photos posted
let me know
3:12 am ScrappyDoo is his user name you might find an old post showing them(i can`t but im not too good with these things)
john

What does that look like?

G having a senior moment :laugh: You know the car ...

i have some

I thought those were the Prototipo flares that Charn had and not the Stradale flares but I could be wrong...rumor has it the Midwest Bayless scored some Faza molds but mum is still the word if Stradale flares were on the pallets...we can pray :innocent:

Last edited:
hotx19 is correct that I still have his parts all boxed up ready to go.

I'd hate to unpackage them to retake pics but I can't find the old for sale post I made either. I'm going to search the hard drive and try to post what I have but there definitely wasn't a snorkel.

It was 6 pieces, front and rear flares, front spoiler and rear spoiler.

If you work out a deal with hotx19 I will facilitate shipping etc.

pm sent

i have some
im in melbourne Australia and the quote to freight them to aus was nearly twice the purchase price.
so they are still in canada and i no longer have the need for them
contact with Charn is hard as i understand he is very busy,they are boxed up and come with a bootlid and snorkel i think but i cant find any photos
if you are intrested i can try to contact him and get some photos posted
let me know
3:12 am ScrappyDoo is his user name you might find an old post showing them(i can`t but im not too good with these things)
john

faza flares

thanks Charn, you have been very patient in this whole exerise and a true gentleman
i do want to sell this stuff as a complete unit as to make it easier for Charn
so Mark if you intrested i do own it and is for sale but keep in mind that it is a large unit and freight may be expensive.
that said i will work out what i paid for it and post a price later today
thanks
john

faza flares

ok putting them out there for sale
remember these are very rare
i just want what i paid $1000aud
you a faza bootlid front spoiler 4 flares and a snorkel(i think)
thanks
john

I have sent you an email and several folks have sent you PMs. Please send me a total shipped to the US zip code 92782 and I will send you some money unless someone has beat me to it....:)

Like this minus the snorkle??? :)

Prototipo rear flares with Stradale fronts...I'm looking for 4 Stradale... :(

Front Stradale ones are impossible to find.Back in 94-95 when i bought my prototipo ones Al Cosentino sent me the stradales for the back by mistake.I called him and said i would only accept them if he can send the matching front ones and remember him saying those molds were bad and that to make new ones was gonna cost him.So told him to then send me the original ones i wanted,the Prototipo ones for the back to match the fronts.He also told me to keep the Stradale ones.Later on i sold them and i regret doing so.I know where they are but are not for sale.....bummer.
One thing i thought of doing was getting some old Datsun 1200 front flares that look like the stradale ones and have someone modified them to fit the x1/9.
But Mark,you are lucky and seem you struck luck here.Are them for your yellow X or another project coming along?.....

Give me a name,....who lives there that may have them?.....gotta put a face on the flares.....lol

QUOTE=Greg (in Conn);115376]Ya can always take a road trip to Tustin Ranch with one of these in hand very late at night :shh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

[/QUOTE]

Back