For Sale: Fiat X1/9 (1987) - Germany

Moritzioo

Beautiful X1/9 from '87 for sale in Germany and up for auction right now.

The car painting was renewed as you can see in the detailed photo history in the listing. The owner, a Doctor from Germany always did all services and drove the car on sunny days. Technically and mechanically the car is in a very good condition!

Nice looking example.

I do like that blue met. Hopefully there are Fiat aficionados in Germany.

With some interior work it would be really nice :)

Nice looking example.

I do like that blue met. Hopefully there are Fiat aficionados in Germany.

With some interior work it would be really nice :)
Thanks @lookforjoe ! I hope someone will appreciate this beautiful X1/9. The interior was cleaned and all again. The pictures maybe reflect a poorer look than it really is! Maybe i should change this. Feel free to comment under the thread of the car at kickdown if you like :)

It does look very nice overall. I see what was said about the interior. It might just be the photo, sometimes they come out looking different. But for example the fabric looks to be very dirty here:
E4805CBD.jpg

Perhaps some detailing or a better photo? To really maximize the ad, the engine bay could use a little detailing as well. And I'd drop the photo with the missing side trim (unless that is its current condition). Merely suggestions to help with the sale at auction, not intended to be critical in any way.

It does look very nice overall. I see what was said about the interior. It might just be the photo, sometimes they come out looking different. But for example the fabric looks to be very dirty here:
View attachment 36772

Perhaps some detailing or a better photo? To really maximize the ad, the engine bay could use a little detailing as well. And I'd drop the photo with the missing side trim (unless that is its current condition). Merely suggestions to help with the sale at auction, not intended to be critical in any way.
Thanks for your message! I'd drop the side trim photo, since this is not the current condition. The seats are not in a bad condition and not dirty they're used and in an authentic condition, so this should be fine and just fair to show it like this. The seats changed the color a little bit over the years which cannot be cleaned. What do would you suggest to be a good and reasonable price for a X1/9 like this?

Back