FREE! 1983 X1/9 Parts Car

Thanks Huss. I'm in no hurry. I'll have to double check the hub on mine, it might be the same. I thought they were different on the early X's compared to the Bertone's. So if I'm wrong on that then I might not need one. I'll let you know, but as I said don't worry about it for now.

P.S. How was the adventure getting it home?

I would like to get then interior plastic parts if they are there.

If you still want them, they are available. I had to repair them, both had some stress cracks around the screw holes. $15 for the pair, plus whatever shipping is.

F54_AEDA9-9_C2_D-45_B7-_A469-_CCA24_F4_A596_C.jpg

ACCA50_D1-5_DD3-44_E1-_B90_B-45_F322892194.jpg

Thanks Huss. I'm in no hurry. I'll have to double check the hub on mine, it might be the same. I thought they were different on the early X's compared to the Bertone's. So if I'm wrong on that then I might not need one. I'll let you know, but as I said don't worry about it for now.

P.S. How was the adventure getting it home?

Trouble free, besides all the people who cut me off either getting on or off the highways. Several used the shoulder to pass me, rather than merge behind & pass on the left. I didn't go over 60 with the trailer.

Ya, driving with a trailer isn't a ton of fun. Between keeping one eye on it and the other on the crazy drivers that are too impatient for a slower moving vehicle. But glad there was no real drama. I still haven't looked closer at the steering wheel hub yet...it's blazing hot here.

Late to the party - been offline for a few days - updated the opening post.

EDIT: Hussein, glad you made it back without too much trouble. Hopefully the shell will make your dash conversion more efficient!

Last edited:
Back