Green X done Thank you all

Looks Great!

One question: Did you restore the exterior mirrors or purchase replacements? The finish of mine looks and feels like 60 grit coarse sandpaper and I don't know if there is any way to get them smooth again.

Exterior mirrors

Ricb,
Yes the exterior mirrors has be restore, all the paint job have be done by a young fanatic man who just sleep in is shop at the second floor (No wife, only a dog and sometime something look like special weed.... but he like good job and it's what i'm looking for. I know they sand and apply a special primer for plastic.
All the black on the car (Bumper alu metal plastic, mirrors, chrome)
they use the same black paint, he told me it's a special paint for the aircraft. He have a special job and they have an over stock of that black paint.

WOW

It looks great. I like the green steering wheel spokes now that I look at them for a while. Have you considered upholstery to match? :thumbsup:

No spinner center caps in your parts warehouse Bob? <nt>

:lol: Spinner center caps would be funny!

Re: Spinner center caps

Nope, don't have any of those. :mallet:
But I'm thinking of some blinking LED ones... :p

Gregory,
Not really I invest to much in the original seat skin from Henk,
I keep it like this:)

Yves,

What can I say that hasen't already been said?
You picked the right colour, and did all the right things to make your X1/9 a personalized machine of beauty!!!

Thank you for the notable mention, (correct spelling of my name BTW is: Allan Sieben) No worries though!

I'm honoured to have had a small hand in your project!

Happy motoring!
regards, Allan

Thank you

All for the good words and compliments:)

And sorry for typo error and lazy english writing:mallet:

Last edited:
beautiful.

Is there a thread of/do you have any before pictures?

Looks amazing. Love the steering wheel. Congratulations! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now Bob

My screen is LCD (Liquid Crystal Display). If I tilt it all my crystal will spill away. Didn't you know that?:)

Back