Guessing this is the Wheeler Dealers X

This website saved the eBay auction from 2018 with photos & description.
It did not sell off eBay.
Use the side arrows to shuffle through the photos.
Looks like the po is still trying to sell that front vintage Fiat plate..

2E573098-D194-4156-B94E-6800CF4259B0.png

Yeah those wheels were nothing to cry over. Didn't really fit the X look imho. And not because of the Panasport/Minilite style, just that they are kind of a horrible version of that.

You need CD-30s. :)

Yeah those wheels were nothing to cry over. Didn't really fit the X look imho. And not because of the Panasport/Minilite style, just that they are kind of a horrible version of that.

You need CD-30s. :)
Everyone’s a critic. lol. Cd-91’s too

Everyone’s a critic. lol. Cd-91’s too
Yes. CD-91s are a good, plentiful, and inexpensive option. But they are more style suited to a 1500 really since that was their era.

That and new CD-30s, albeit in modern alloy and not 70s magnesium, are still available. I love how the CD-30s look wide with their lip, but they are still just 13x5.5.

Okay, I was amazed you found this. Think you can find another, recent Wheeler Dealers car’s original, pre WD ad? 1987 Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio, California, late 2017 - early 2018, approx $9k, silver with hardtop. So far, my searches aren’t locating the original ad, which according to the show, was a ‘local’ ad. :) Local area was Sacramento.

Last edited:
Okay, I was amazed you found this. Think you can find another, recent Wheeler Dealers car’s original, pre WD ad? 1987 Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio, California, late 2017 - early 2018, approx $9k, silver with hardtop. So far, my searches aren’t locating the original ad, which according to the show, was a ‘local’ ad. :) Local area was Sacramento.
Do you have any ad of the car? Need a little more to go on.

Well, this was a lucky pickup actually. Out of the thousands of car ads on the internet, this one was picked up by a blogger who saved the pictures and posted about it, and it's that blog post writeup that survives to this day. (there are three that I know of out there about former or current cars of mine interestingly enough.)

Your car was an easy find. ;)
Here is that WD Alfa Quad FS in the link below back in 2019 from the guy who purchased from WD.

The original ad if sold off quick would not be saved anywhere after a few months goes by.
Always search on the enthusiast forums as there would be chatter similar to us.

Your car was an easy find. ;)
Here is that WD Alfa Quad FS in the link below back in 2019 from the guy who purchased from WD.

The original ad if sold off quick would not be saved anywhere after a few months goes by.
Always search on the enthusiast forums as there would be chatter similar to us.

Thanks, I had found both of these threads as well. I was hoping for a red herring from jimmyx like he mentioned, hoping someone had copied that 2017 Sacramento Craigslist ad. The current owner is selling the car again, and although he’s had additional work done, I don’t think it’s worth his asking price, considering Ant’s AC ‘fix’ doesn’t work anymore.

Thanks, I had found both of these threads as well. I was hoping for a red herring from jimmyx like he mentioned, hoping someone had copied that 2017 Sacramento Craigslist ad. The current owner is selling the car again, and although he’s had additional work done, I don’t think it’s worth his asking price, considering Ant’s AC ‘fix’ doesn’t work anymore.
Wish I could help, but I'm not finding anything much beyond what is already known on this one. If you have the full VIN, enter it into Google. Ads that have had a VIN listed, as well as dealer auctions usually have some web info remnants floating around the web forever; especially anything with a 17 digit VIN.

Final warning. lol. Wheeler Dealers 'Some Like It FIAT' beginning at 2pm EST, 11am PST on MotortrendTV Cable channel. repeated tonight. Tune in and criticize Mike and Ant. lol. Me, I'm happy what we got....

Thanks Chris, just watched again. Did they paint the area near the windshield repair and the passenger door where the paint was cracked?

If you watch most of the second half of this season, he's wearing the same shirt during every show-end, sale segment....
much folklore with your car.
See here..almost not meant to be.

3D5CCB0C-384A-4F93-8C9A-15C8709A76D5.png

Last edited:
Back