I'm not questionable anymore?

You are a youngster if eBay existed when you were 14.
I have not looked at it that way. But yes, I always remember eBay being there for my browsing amusement. And my, "oh whats that? That's sweet looking. I've never seen that before!...:cool:...MOM, CAN I BID? IT'S ONLY $1,200." Needless to say, she said yes and I was the only bidder.

I bought my first Fiat in 1967, a brand new 67 850 coupe. We did cave paintings back then although some clowns were writing with burned sticks. Ebay would have referred to a body of water.

Ah, the good old days when we didn't know fake news was fake and people actually paid attention to what they were doing since the phone was something attached to the kitchen wall.

But the Enquirer wasn't fake news....was it? I saw "goat-boy" myself at the circus once. And Loni Anderson really was smart. And their future predictions were just as accurate, we DID get a clown for president - just look at his hair. Oh so much more.

If it makes you feel any better, we'll consider you questionable regardless of your avatar, Carl!

Thanks for the fine support. I'm done with this thread so say whatever you want but I'm not reading it any more. Because you guys are jerks.

In case anyone is worried I' OK with you clowns, for some reason I'm a natural victim in spite of my best efforts to make Todd R the victim.

But Carl Dwight is not here to help pile on you. He taught me well, but I am but a student compared to him.:cool:

Back