Joint Xweb/FEN gathering in July

Definitely looks like a great time

And the place looks so much greener and :sun: than when I was there. :)

Thanks for sharing Greg. Wish I was there.

Thanks for hosting!

It was a lot of fun and I was really happy to meet some Xweb folks in the flesh!

Thanks again for hosting, Greg

It was a great day to drive the X with the top off, see some X-Webbers and meet some new ones, and enjoy some great food. I've got to admit a fair amount of jealousy over the pizza oven. Nicely done, that was definitely a treat. :thumbsup:

beautiful day, good time

First, Thanks for making all those pizzas Gregg, if you lose your day job I'm sure you could open a pizza place.
For those of you that couldn't make it. The run from tacoma was great taking us along the Puget sound, through part of Lewis Macord Base and over and around rivers and bays in the area. Thanks for setting that up Bert.
Hope we can do more of this stuff. OH yea, I did get back home even with the stripped shift linkege bolt.:thumbsup:
Charlie

Thanks Greg!

Thank you for hosting a great picnic Greg. You have beautiful property and a very unique and fun home. :)

It was nice to meet some new people and see all the cars.

Thank you Bert as well for putting on the Driving tour. Got to see a lot of nice views and some fun roads. :thumbsup:

Nice day

Gee, what a nice day it was for the picnic and I tried throwing away my paper plate to keep from eating more of that great Greg's pizza, but when he would put out yet another one, I would be there now putting it in a napkin, so stopping was a complete failure. Thanks to everyone for the nice things I heard about Ian/Mac's legacy of all the group sharing ideas and parts and getting their little X's back on the road. Especially meaningful to me was the ride given by Jeff in his yellow X, and seeing the Mac/peace signature sticker on his back car window got me right there, brought me to tears. All in all it was a nice time, and thanks for Mike for bringing me to at least this one, not sure if my emotions can handle seeing all those little X1/9's together without my Ian being there all enthused and excited about it, but I know he was smiling seeing mom there representing for him, and taking that fun ride in the zippy little X, he would love that! Thanks again to all, Leslie.

p.s.

p.s. I did take some pictures, and emailed them to Mike so he can post them on the site, I'm not sure just how to go about that task. :)

oh boy

Here go the tears again, just saw this picture of the macx restoration, sure is looking different than when Greg & Jeff rescued it from my shed, and now I know it couldn't be in better hands and Ian would be beaming with pride to see his dream coming true, Thanks Bob, more than words can say, Leslie.:hug:

Glad to have you!

Thank you for coming out (and thanks to MM for helping with that) and hanging out with us car geeks. I was, well, honored that you came.

I hope it wasn't too tough, all the ways that Ian was brought to mind. It's probably the best thing, keeping his memory alive. :hug:

Just heard from FEN that the people count came to 38. Wow, a pretty good turnout.

so right...

You're so right Greg, keeping his memory alive is wonderful and meaningful beyond belief to me, it's just the ups and downs of emotions that can be pretty tough to get through. Nevertheless, I'm so happy that you all have such a good heart and fond memories of your funny loveable founder Ian/Mac, and I thank you deeply. :heart:

Back