LASERCUT EXHAUST BRACKETS/HANGERS X1/9 i.e. - STAINLESS STEEL

Hi X1/9 drivers,

I say to everybody thank you for all the good compliments I got it from you for the nice work!!!!

For the people they didn't get it until today - SO SORRY, for the longer waitingtime, but sure they on the way to your home and will arrived soon!!!!

regards,

Alexander

I finally have movement on my package from the EU held prisoner at JFK since Dec.28!
Spoke to the US postal service here 800-275-8777 with my tracking # and my package has finally been forwarded to the Springfield Mass. hub and I should get it by mid-week.

Packages from Thailand might fly into San Francisco...so this JFK nightmare might not have anything to do with those that have not received the brackets in this thread.

Don't get your hopes up just yet.
My package that continued on to the Springfield Mass. distribution center (which is normal) now is showing it was sent to the Nashua, NH DS (which is about 2 hours North of Springfield).
Just crazy.
Horrible December/January for the USPS.

Mine says accepted in JFK as of Jan 30th. Excited to finally get a hold of these and get them installed. 30 days in JFK thats crazy long.

Picked mine up at the Post Office today. Very nice craftsmanship! Can't wait to put them on. Just need some warm weather!

Mine arrived yesterday woot! They look great and will install them when it warms up a bit...

Mine arrived today, nicely packaged and very well made as others have detailed.

Thank you very much for making them available and doing all the work of getting them shipped.

Great job. Greatly appreciated.

Karl

Back