MANDATORY SO-CAL EMERGENCY MEETING: Apr 29 2009

Oh Boy!! A new computer at Ton'y house!!

Rudy and I can come by and fix that new system up for you Tony. We will do that for FREE too. Of course, if you would prefer we don't work on your system, we will only charge you $50. :)

Remove the "th_"

Hi Tony,

I don't use Skype, well I guess I should say I never even tried using Skype. I will look into it though.

Regarding your pictures. All I did is remove the "th_" from the front of the picture file name. The "th_" is Photobuckets way of indicating a thuimbnail version of the larger picture.

For example, on the picture I fixed your original link was to :

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f108/Black-Tooth/th_007.jpg

I took the "th_" off the "th_007.jpg" to leave the following link:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f108/Black-Tooth/007.jpg

You should be able to use the edit function to do the same thing.

When you post from Photobucket, be sure to copy and paste the contents of the "IMG Code" field that pops up under the pic when you hover over it.

I've been waiting for these...

Now, I have to get out a spyglass to see them. Ha!

Well, I went to the source and downloaded all the photos in the large(r) size. All I've got to say is...
Mike Soter, I'm jealous as hell !! I've been waiting a while to make the trip to SoCal and YOU'VE been there twice already. Geez! I think I'm going to work for your company. Ha!

Looks to have been a great time. Love the photos. Thanks very much for posting!!

In another week or so, we'll be having another New England gathering here in Manchester, NH. I'll have to make it a point to shake Mike's hand, now that he's made contact with "the godfather" :worship: Looking forward to that.

Other ramblings...
I was chatting with Tony on Skype briefly tonight, then got started working on BB-4RE and about 30 minutes later the Fed-EX truck showes up with my long-awaited order of Sumitomos, so that means the car goes on the road next week for sure. I love Summer!

Now, I have to get out a spyglass to see them. Ha!

Well, I went to the source and downloaded all the photos in the large(r) size. All I've got to say is...
Mike Soter, I'm jealous as hell !! I've been waiting a while to make the trip to SoCal and YOU'VE been there twice already. Geez! I think I'm going to work for your company. Ha!

Looks to have been a great time. Love the photos. Thanks very much for posting!!

In another week or so, we'll be having another New England gathering here in Manchester, NH. I'll have to make it a point to shake Mike's hand, now that he's made contact with "the godfather" :worship: Looking forward to that.

Other ramblings...
I was chatting with Tony on Skype briefly tonight, then got started working on BB-4RE and about 30 minutes later the Fed-EX truck showes up with my long-awaited order of Sumitomos, so that means the car goes on the road next week for sure. I love Summer!

LOl, I'll make sure NOT to wash my hand so that you get a good dose of swine flu Papa Tony...

Maybe this is better..

007.jpg

018.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

002.jpg

011.jpg

003.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

014.jpg

017.jpg

Thanks Jim... but I was unable to alter any of my fotos...

I did see something I did wrong... maybe the next batch I'll be able to do correctly.

Always something, always learning...

I forgot too! Jeff

Maybe MOXIE put to sleep my brain and just I drank 1/2 can.

Aproximately 8 to 9 sugar teaspoons are too much for me!

But Thanks again, I'll wait for next time

extrasmallrbrbadgezv7.jpg

Ricardo
X19/79

That was great!

Thanks to Mike who comes from East Coast just to show us how to make a meeting here in OC

We need to make this kind of meetings maybe every two or three months, seen people who loves X1/9 it's outstanding!

Thanks to all

extrasmallrbrbadgezv7.jpg

Ricardo
X19/79

AH MAN

What happened to the SoCal e-mail list we were gonna have?

It has been a really busy month at work so I didn't get to visit Xweb enough to see about the gathering.

Anyway, looks like a great meet-up. *thumbs up* to Ricardo on the IRON MAIDEN shirt. :headbang:

Agreed; I listen to a Maiden album probably everyday at work. :wall:

Maybe next time they come to LA/OC we have to organize a X-Maiden trip..hah!

Back