Midwest X1/9 Acquires Bayless Racing, Inc.

Absolutely wonderful!

I'm happy for you and wish you the best of luck. :clap:
PS. When you come up next weekend, you can help me make my list for the newly acquired X19 racer!:headbang:

Great news

I used to buy many things out of Bayless but had the feeling of recent they were loosing steam. You will serve them well and it should be a win-win
Congratulations
Bruce
PS Bayless used to sell master brake cylinder kits. Let me know when you come across that pile in the inventory move.:)

congrats!

Hey Matt and Marnie, Great news. Very happy to hear things worked out. May the transition go smoothly. I'm looking forward to the next open house.

Wow

That's great news for Xheads, and all Fiat owners. Hopefully there are lots of great finds in that stash. Time to start making another wish list.

///Mike

Congradulations on the move.

Great job. I tried to Visit Bayless a couple of years ago. I showed up on a Thursday around 3pm to find it locked up and no one home. Just for kicks, I called their number to see if anyone would be around later so I could see their showroom, etc.

I am sure to this day the guy was inside the building hiding from me...

Very odd.

I can not wait to hear what goodies you get out of this load.

Eric Armstrong

Wow

That's absolutely fantastic! Congrats to you both, can't wait to see what surprises turn up out of that cache of Fiat heaven :)

Brian

My Congratulations also... does my Senior Discount still apply?

HA!

My best to both couples... it is indeed an ever-changing world we live in...

Congratulations

It's exciting to see that your business is thriving and that Bayless will carry on.

Congrats!!!

It's good to know that the future of our cars are in good hands.

Bravo Matt!! :woot:

Awesome to hear!

Congrats to all involved and looking forward to seeing the new shop! A little farther WEST perhaps?? lolllll

Congrat's Matt!

I'm all giddy in anticipation as to what will be in your inventory from Bayless!

Thank you to the Bayless crew for your years/decades of service. You helped many of long forgotten Fiatisti keep their cars running and winning!

X onnnnnnnnnn DUDE!

Congrats to all involved! I am really looking forward to not being pinched too hard for some long lost treasures....

I think the world is a better place today...

We ALL win.

Arman

Back