Next SoCal X 1/9 & Fiat Owners Group Drive

Dont matter to me. Where ever you guys are. I will be there.. The Dallara is Ready to Go.... Now where did I put that wrench??

Next SoCal X Owners Group Drive

Still waiting on the votes to come in for preferences where we go and what we do to hang out together.

Mike

Anyone going on Merkel's drive Sunday 6/26?

Perhaps, we can discuss plans for a future get together then.

Mike

Wil,

Looking forward to seeing you there and any of the rest of the group who can make it. Fortunately, you aren't the annointed photographer this time:excited: unless you want to be.

BTW, is JJ coming??

Mike

Ask and you shall receive.

10:30 a.m. Sunday morning to leave from Merkel's house. Merkel's address and phone number... 10440 Penrose Street, Sun Valley CA 91352 (818-768-3552)
Looking forward to see the progress on your ride.
Mike

I will bring my camera, but I will also be driving this time so no on the road photos this time around.

Merkel's run short video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2e5k3ZWjrk"]YouTube - ‪this video fiat‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
if you had told me you were filming, I would have not left you so far behind ;) :devil: :thumbsup:

And It appears to be a long time...! (Crosby, Stills & Nash)

:guitar:
Well fellas, it's down to the wire; my 83 x-1/9 is coming home. finaly I get to tow it home and begin to work on it. It appears that Chris Obert's (Fiat Plus) did some work on this one years past. I will inquire as to what exactly was done, so I can take it from there and get it back on the road again, cause the engine sounds solid. Hope our event happens some time this summer, I was inclined for the Glendora/Upland mountain drive but L.A crest it's also perfect.

Julio,

It's looking like a PCH drive north from Santa Monica, take in the vintage car museum in Oxnard, and then a BBQ somewhwere. Alvon, George, Tommy, and I are working on this, however, Alvon's been out of town quite a bit. We hope to hammer out details soon so we can announce to everyone.

I bet the anticipation of getting the X home is killing you!!!

Mike

I love PCH

:italia:That sounds good to me, It points out towards Labor day Huh! Are u gonna make some caipirinhas again?

Mike,
The Glendora run sounds great! I missed the last one that Mark Allison put together. I'd sure like to get another crack s going this time. My vote to to go on the "Glendora run". Please keep me posed and if I can at all help out you have but to let me know.
Thanks,
ED

SoCal X 1/9 & Fiat Owners' Group Drive

Mike,
The Glendora run sounds great. I missed the last one. Let me know if I can help. Please keep me posted.
Thanks,
ED

She dont look good but she runs... I can drive this at the next event...:)

DSC07952.jpg

Name of the place we can stop and BBQ is....

Sycamore Cove and it is passing Malibu by the beach right across Sycamore park. The only requirement is to get there early.
George

Next SoCAL X 1/9 & Fiat Owners Group Drive

Below is what I just emailed to everyone on Tony's list.

Well, with summer vacations, work, etc., Alvon, George, Tommy, and I have been discussing plans and we’ve finally got it figured out. Save the date…..Sunday, September 25th.

This will be a drive along Pacific Coast Highway from Santa Monica to Oxnard. In Oxnard, we’ll be visiting the Murphy Auto Museum where they have about 40-50 classic and antique cars on display. The suggested donation is $9.00/person for the museum and we will be arranging for a docent led tour. After the museum, we’ll hang out at a local park in Oxnard for a BBQ. The approximate schedule and meeting location addresses are listed below in case some folks only want to take in part of the event.

PCH to Oxnard Drive: Sunday September 25th.

• Meet at SEARS, 302 Colorado Blvd., Santa Monica, parking lot behind store 10:30 a.m.
  • Leave SEARS 11:00 a.m. sharp, approx. 1-1.5 hr. drive to Murphy Auto Museum in Oxnard. Est. arrival time 12:15-12:30 p.m.
  • Have Docent guided tour of museum, approx. 1 hour., $9.00 donation requested by museum.
  • Leave museum for College Park, 3250 South Rose Ave., Oxnard, approx. 1:30 p.m. and start BBQ about 1:30-2:00 p.m.
  • Hang out until??????
Those interested, please let Tommy and/or me know as the museum needs to know how many in our group and we need to know how much food to bring.

Thanks.

Mike

Back