Official Member Car Picture Thread

1000007490.jpg

New member here and first time Fiat owner. I ended up with the Italian Stallion. Transmission crapped out on an early test drive around the neighborhood. Matt and Brayden are currently building me a new box. Hope to have it track ready by the end of January and get it out to Roebling Road. Saluti!

IMG_9802.jpeg

New member here and first time Fiat owner. I ended up with the Italian Stallion. Transmission crapped out on an early test drive around the neighborhood. Matt and Brayden are currently building me a new box. Hope to have it track ready by the end of January and get it out to Roebling Road. Saluti!

View attachment 79378
I owned that car for a while a couple years ago. Hope you have fun with it!! :)

Here it is when I picked it up and then parked in the garage with its siblings.
20200926_132556s.jpg20200927_125119.jpg

Premature, because I don't have it yet, but this is the car that's on its way to me. I was pleasantly surprised to see the photos of the undercarriage, which seems to have been treated with Lanoguard (hopefully reducing my concerns about rust).

It's a 1975 with 8,600 miles on it. Seller says it's the original engine. This thing must have been babied. I know it will become a project sooner or later, but I'm hoping to get some fun driving in before it gives me problems.

Getting new tires and a few hoses replaced before it's sent to me. I tremble with antici—

IMG_5464.JPG
IMG_5465.JPG
IMG_5468.JPG

Premature, because I don't have it yet, but this is the car that's on its way to me. I was pleasantly surprised to see the photos of the undercarriage, which seems to have been treated with Lanoguard (hopefully reducing my concerns about rust).

It's a 1975 with 8,600 miles on it. Seller says it's the original engine. This thing must have been babied. I know it will become a project sooner or later, but I'm hoping to get some fun driving in before it gives me problems.

Getting new tires and a few hoses replaced before it's sent to me. I tremble with antici—

View attachment 83488View attachment 83489View attachment 83490
Looks like you will have some electrical work to do.

Congrats on a great looking X.

Back