oh I wish I could decide on a colour.

Matijn

I love your car and the sigs...was curious though, did you ever consider painting your spolier black instead of white? I have a similar decision coming and was just curious.

Very nice...

Love the signature at the rear wheel. Nice touch.
Maybe I'll get to see it in person one of these days...

i don't like a black spoiler, i think then it looks very aftermarket. I think it should match the colour of the car,

Nothing scheduled, but

I'm awaiting another opportunity in Brussels in a couple months.
It's a possibility. If I'm over there, I'll stay a weekend to visit.
I saw Henk about 3 years ago and attended one of the meets
there. Had a great time. Still have the photos... HERE:
Check them out... There was a white X in a couple photos that was
covered. Might even be yours! :geek: Also, some familiar faces to you
might see there as well.

POW!!! OK... I'm out cold!

HA!

As is almost everything in life, it's not the COLOR really, it's the SHADE!

(I believe last year's Ridler Award winner was a Troy Trepanier built '36 Ford done in a light tan and brown. Horrible colors for a custom street rod normally... but the SHADES and the way it was executed was a truly amazing... especially hard to do with the COLOR that was chosen!)

CHEAP SHOT!

Nobody asked ya what ya LIKED!

You just took this opportunity to post your photos again! Huh!

HA!

Looks good... and I would tend to agree with Jim about the rear wing. When I first painted Black Tooth ALL GLOSS BLACK I included the rear wing...

It was a BLURRRR. I then I repainted the wing SATIN BLACK along with the engine cover to set them off a bit.

Painting yours BLACK would make them stand out A LOT though, so I don't know if that's a good thing... kinda like your bumpers. In your case... I might consider leaving everything WHITE... INCLUDING the bumpers, and possibly the WHEELS too!

But this green!
miura_svj_spider_green.jpg

LOL, the RaceX is getting repainted to something like this color. I think the rattlecan is called Key Lime green...

Broom yellow

I've always found the modern Fiats, which get painted in "Broom Yellow" look really smart. It's a great shade that's not too dark and not too diluted and 'wishy-washy' !

Villa Savoye?

Looks like Corbuiser's Villa Savoye in the background. Cool setting for a nice looking car. :bla:

Back