Okay, did I miss this one? Who wants a FREE Exxe?

You have obviously been bitten badly with the X bug. You just got your first one, and now you want to go carting home more. :)
lol. It’s FREE! lol. Seriously, if it had a crystal-clear instrument lens, a working rheostat and an unrusted passenger door, I’d tow it away. Oh, and an uncracked dashboard.

Last edited:
lol. It’s FREE! lol. Seriously, if it had a crystal-clear instrument lens, a working rheostat and an unrusted passenger door, I’d tow it away. Oh, and an uncracked dashboard.
Looks like a good (albeit dirty) windshield. If I were closer I would so grab it for that alone

Odie

It's funny how prices vary so widely for X's. And not just due to the condition. I think a lot of people see them as undesirable old cars that are nothing more than scrap...who knows, maybe they're right :p. Furthermore many people do not like having to deal with getting rid of any car, let alone a derelict one sitting on their property that they have no interest in. I've purchased two X's in great condition - complete, running, very little rust, etc - for under $500. Then I see some listed for sale at what I think are extremely high prices, not all of which were in that good of shape. It depends on who the seller is and what their viewpoint is. So I can see the "free" aspect of this one, independent of its condition. I've certainly seen much worse looking ones advertised. It might be great or it may be complete junk -wouldn't know without inspecting it in person.

It's funny how prices vary so widely for X's. And not just due to the condition. I think a lot of people see them as undesirable old cars that are nothing more than scrap...who knows, maybe they're right :p. Furthermore many people do not like having to deal with getting rid of any car, let alone a derelict one sitting on their property that they have no interest in. I've purchased two X's in great condition - complete, running, very little rust, etc - for under $500. Then I see some listed for sale at what I think are extremely high prices, not all of which were in that good of shape. It depends on who the seller is and what their viewpoint is. So I can see the "free" aspect of this one, independent of its condition. I've certainly seen much worse looking ones advertised. It might be great or it may be complete junk -wouldn't know without inspecting it in person.
It’s too bad he didn’t have the time or energy to part-it-out. Maybe that says something. An uncracked dash could be worth hundreds alone

Back