Oregon Swap Meet April 7th

ALL Fiat - well, more old ones anyways

BTW, I got an email from someone who wanted to make sure we're still on (we are!) and said,
"I've got a bunch of old Fiat parts that need to find a new home; 600, 850, 1100, 124 sedan etc."

So, if anyone is interested in some of these, maybe let me know and I'll make sure they come :)

-Brett

Mandatory!

Well Mike, if it's mandatory then I better make my way out! Maybe we can all work together to keep our X's on the live side! I'd love to see a 128. It's been some time since I've seen a one. Sadly I think many of them were parted out & scrapped! Now they are quite rare. Last weekend I finally towed my X back here to Portland from Spokane after several years and it's SO nice to see it sitting in the garage. Fuel system has already been completely cleaned and carb rebuilt & running like a champ! Now just gotta' get those breaks working.....:) Look forward to meeting you all!

Hmmm..

Ya know one thing I could use is a timing belt cover. My cylinder head is off a strada (the kind with the fuel pump on the cam tower) but I think one off an X would work ok. Mine has always been missing that part (upper & lower halves both) leaving my belt exposed to the elements!

One thing I'm looking for is a heater box for an A/C car and any ducting that's different than a non A/C car if there is any. I want to add ac to ours.

We'll be bringing a potato salad.

WooHoo! It's today!

See as many of you as can make it in a few hours! :thumbsup:

Starts noon-ish until whenever...

In case you need the address again, its:
10812 S Toliver Rd
Molalla, OR 97038
call for questions/directions as needed: 503-913-2943

mea culpa!

Public self flagellation is a time honored necessity for increasing humility.

I came down with that cold bug going around on Friday and by Saturday I didn't want to go anywhere, (though did in the AM as "the cupboards were bare").

Hope all had a great time and I look forward to the next Oregon X'Bash - summertime?

Larry

It's always good to meet up and see old and new Xweb friends. The weather was daunting, but we made the best of it. Thanks Brett for hosting and for making some delicious burgers, brauts and chicken. I left with a full stomach. I hope your sweetie didn't have too much clean up to do.

None of my X parts sold, so I'll post in the fs/w forum later. I did manage to grab a couple of cool books from Mark Plaia's collection, and an exhaust part. The books were a Hayne's Weber carb manual and that Fiat/Lancia book by Al Cosentino. Thanks to Dean and Derek for bringing the parts up from Springfield, I know it was a lot of work.

IMG_0994-1_zps54540c35.jpg

Excellent!

It was great to meet you all & enjoyed talking Fiat to everybody! Always nice to make new friends wanted to thank Brett for having us all out! Hope we can do it again sometime! :thumbsup:

Back