Parting out 1985 X1/9

TonyN

True Classic
Let me know what you guys need. I have 2 hoods, 3 trunk lids, the tranny not so good. My step dad put the 4 speed syncros into the 5 speed casing. Why I have no idea. Anyway. I have doors, headlight buckets, the seats are pretty bad, door panels are very nice. I have the instrument cluster for the 85 and a 74 I think(I can take a pic of it). I have 2 metal front duckbills. I also have a front grill for a 76 I believe thats what year we got it out of. The engine needs to be rebuilt but I have a new gasket set for it. Just let me know.

are the

duck bills the front spoiler? will theses work on a 79?
if so how much with shipping to zipcode 28610

how much for the Dallara Kit?

By the way, most of the bidding on ebay happens in the last 5 minutes of the auction.

Yes

It is the front spoiler. On the 79 you might want to stick with the plastic one since the whole front spoiler is plastic, unless if you are getting rid of the big bumpers.

Not sure

Since the Dallara kit isn't complete and the front fenders were cut on near the door, I think Im just gonna let the bidding go and see were it goes.

I was thinking $700..

But forgot about the cuts on the fenders so, Im just gonna let ebay take its course.

Do you have a picture of the cuts?

I would edit your auction description to include that information to avoid any unhappy bidders.

Parts I need

Hi, I need the sunvisors and the Bertone hood emblems. let me know if you have them, if they are in nice condition, and how much you ask for them.

Ellychiprout

Back