Parting out 1985 X1/9

I think I have the visors.. The emblems I will have to look..

I wasn't much for the emblems, I think my dad might have taken them but I will do some diggin.

Clutch/Brake pedal assembly

Is the Clutch/Brake Pedal assembly in decent shape, how much do you want for it?

KFD

Larry, fyi...

I have the rubber threaded stoppers (very plural) for engine covers, also for front and rear lids. If you are planning to attend the meet this weekend, you can pick up a set. I'm sure you'll like the price.

Steve K

how much

for the gasket set? that is if you're willing to part it from the motor. I'll be needing a few of the top end ones and will be in Bremerton this weekend

I think you were directing this to Tony..

Sorry, I stuck my head in the thread and got it all tangled up...

If you do need parts that Tony can not supply, I may be able to help fill void at meet on Sunday.

Steve K

The wheels are in great shape!!

My dad had them re painted. The tires are really old and cracked. The rubber stops for the engine cover, I am not sure if I have those but I will look around for you.

I can definately do that for you!!

Since it is still in the wrapping how is $50 I also have oil pan gaskets I can throw one in too.

Call me when you get into Bremerton.

360-551-8950. Saturdays I work at my grandmas house usually from 9am to about 1230pm. Anytime after that is perfect.

Back