Parts Wanted - '79 X1/9

Larry

True Classic
I'm getting my '79 X1/9 painted and am figuring out what parts I'll need to replace on the car when it comes back.

1. Left rear tail light assembly. I need lenses, the housing itself and I suppose the gasket as well.

2. Front marker lights. Specifically, at the very least, the lenses themselves. The mounting gaskets I have look to be in pretty good shape.

3. Left side license plate housing

Larry,

I have a huge collection of new and used tail lamp assemblies. Do you have a brand preference?

The lenses new have gotten expensive. I also have a variety of used lenses in various shades of faded, with or without mounting posts, etc... I also have new mounting rubbers if you really want it to "pop".

The license plate lamps come in either black or chromed. I probably have both styles.

Larry,

I have a huge collection of new and used tail lamp assemblies. Do you have a brand preference?

The lenses new have gotten expensive. I also have a variety of used lenses in various shades of faded, with or without mounting posts, etc... I also have new mounting rubbers if you really want it to "pop".

The license plate lamps come in either black or chromed. I probably have both styles.
Thanks for posting Chris. There are brand differences? I'll call you next week to learn about the differences.

Back