racing?

Yeah Kevin I missed that....

Got it now though. It make sense now I know what you meant. Good dialog on this subject.

Hey

what ever works for you. but no matter how you slice it road racing and especially door to door is very expensive.What I love about autox is I have a 70hp car that cost me about $4000 . I get used R compond tires for $240 and beat cars that I wouldn't stand a chance against on a road race track.Not to gloat but here are just some of the cars i beat Lotus Exige,Lancia Scorpion that has 300hp,2013 Mustang GT,varies years and modules of Vets, S2000,Porsche ,BMW .to get my car to a point were i could maybe go as fast as the cars i just listed I'd have to spend at least 10 grand .Yes I know they would put me with other slow cars but it's still cost a lot more than autox If I could afford it i would be all over it . but thats my point not everyone can afford Road racing and autox is a great alternative for those that want to race but don't have the budget for road racing either way your going to learn more about your car and car control than just driving it on the street.

Back