SecretAudio Radio Install

AK, I'm not clear which pieces you are asking about? Are they kind of like this:

Once I know what you are after I can see if there are any left on my cars to measure.
Yes i am talking about those. Sorry I haven't responded in a while. I wrote this when i was away at a wedding before anyone else really arrived. I have been back home and can make my measurements.

Its been a busy few weeks. I have made progress on the radio on and off over the last two weeks. I am using plywood that i have sitting around. the RHS/passenger side is a straight cut that looks similar to @dllubin's above. My left hand needed to be a bit more complex to leave room for the frunk lever and the fuse panel. I've cut the pieces and hopefully tomorrow I will get the wood assembled. I also purchased a yard of brown vinyl that I will cover the wood in. The brown almost matches exactly the dash color.

Yes i am talking about those. Sorry I haven't responded in a while. I wrote this when i was away at a wedding before anyone else really arrived. I have been back home and can make my measurements.

Its been a busy few weeks. I have made progress on the radio on and off over the last two weeks. I am using plywood that i have sitting around. the RHS/passenger side is a straight cut that looks similar to @dllubin's above. My left hand needed to be a bit more complex to leave room for the frunk lever and the fuse panel. I've cut the pieces and hopefully tomorrow I will get the wood assembled. I also purchased a yard of brown vinyl that I will cover the wood in. The brown almost matches exactly the dash color.
Those little plastic nuts are available in a large array of styles and sizes from industrial supply houses. Some larger hardware stores will have the more common one as well. Most of the plastic bits like these are broken on my cars. The desert sun destroys everything quickly. I've been installing riv-nuts or welding on studs to use adel clamps or other fasteners instead.

Back