SerpentAuto Spoiler Install

Thanks all. The only problem is the height. With the lowered springs it hits the center peak if I get the right combination of dip/rise (such as the end of my driveway :sad:) so, I have to be careful driving on many of my local roads. Speed bumps are OK if taken slowly.

While I prefer the skinny nose look, You are quite talented and doing an awesome job!

Are those Action Team center caps?

Michael

Yes - GI Joe Adventure Team :grin:

AMsean0083.jpg

Not feeling the white bottom. Can you try it out in with the bottom of the spoiler in black? Or Red? Just Curious...

Yes, it will be black to match the rockers

Yup...

Didn't want to rain on the parade...

I have the same problem with the Corsa kit in the front with Faza springs...

You tell yourself I won't forget but then you are in a rush and scraaaaaaaaaaaape :mad2:

The only problem is the height. With the lowered springs it hits the center peak if I get the right combination of dip/rise (such as the end of my driveway :sad:)

I especially like those wheels. Where did you get them?

Got them off eBay last fall - Keystone w/studs/nuts $190. :grin: Only downside I have found is they have to be torqued raised off the ground to prevent vibration, being lug-centric.

A thought on your front spoiler

Just an idea of shortening the side skirt to an upward incline...

x19spoiler0029.jpg

JJ, what do YOU know about snowplows?

Having NEVER seen snow in your LIFE! Haha! (J/k)
A little snow would do us good this week in New Hampshire with a temperature maintaining 95 degrees with humidity over 85%.

Well, concerning the spoiler, it was just an idea. I thought the flair to the side was tilting down a bit low. Just an opinion.
Maybe if I did it in red it wouldn't have looked so obvious.

This is what it looks like now....

...actually this was yesterday, I took it to show how the X does have some practical applications - I brought this coffee tree home from my Brother-in-Law's..

X19Spoiler0032.jpg

....anyway, this is what the spoiler looks like with black edging

X19Spoiler0040.jpg

X19Spoiler0041.jpg

I'm thinking about adding 3" round driving lights just inboard of the vertical cut...

lookforjoe;62371 ....anyway said:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c190/huseinholland/Old%20Cars/X19Spoiler0040.jpg[/IMG]

X19Spoiler0041.jpg

I'm thinking about adding 3" round driving lights just inboard of the vertical cut...

Hussein, I really like it! Good work man. I wish you were closer. I could use your skills when I mount my PBS flares on my 75 :)

Yeah, it just looks kinda off balance with the low front and high sides I like it though, looks racey.

Hussein... yur amazing!

I keep staring looking for flaws here... and I can't find any.

I too, don't especially like the look, but can't argue with the quality.

Congrats!

Thanks for the props...

...I'm happy with the overall fit & finish. This is it for now, once the paint has hardened awhile, I'll compound it.

IMG_7444.jpg

IMG_7443.jpg

IMG_7445.jpg

Since that's basically done...

... I pulled the cylinder head :grin:

Back