Socal Folks. I have a 1974 124 Sport Spider Cheap

Nice Find

Quote: "OK this is a rare opportunity. This car is complete minus the wheels, bumpers, and the emblems."

At least I know what I'm looking for.

Quote: "OK this is a rare opportunity. This car is complete minus the wheels, bumpers, and the emblems."

At least I know what I'm looking for.

Yes The only thing I kept was the Wheels/tires, emblems, and the two rear bumpers. There is no spare wheel but everything else is there. The original Jack, The wood paneling in the trunk is perfect and the mileage says 99k on the ODO. Can be viewed in Costa Mesa call me if you want to chat about the car.. Jeff 949-910-1206

I can get a Lien sale Title for about 60 bucks..

Sorry! Forgot I Jumped Into Another Thread

Yes The only thing I kept was the Wheels/tires, emblems, and the two rear bumpers. There is no spare wheel but everything else is there. The original Jack, The wood paneling in the trunk is perfect and the mileage says 99k on the ODO. Can be viewed in Costa Mesa call me if you want to chat about the car.. Jeff 949-910-1206

I can get a Lien sale Title for about 60 bucks..

Check my OP here and you'll see Shiny chrome stuff ain't what I'm looking for.:wink2:
http://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/22590/

Red

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh... you tempt me so...

running?

She might.. I can bring a Battery and some Starter fluid and give it a shot if I could figure out how to hot wire it. No keys.. Or at least I have not found them yet. Meet me at the car and we can find out together.:eyepop:

JJ

:eyepop: You sure it's not for parts?

It should be for parts. But I am selling the car whole. I have not cut one brake line and I have not placed one tool on the car. All I did was take the emblems off and removed the bumpers from the trunk. Everything is in tact...

Not sure what the head is worth or the gauge cluster. There are tons of parts to the right person. If I dont find a taker quick It goes on evil bay..:jedi:

Good news.. I Found some wheels for the car. Bad news is it is going on ebay tomorrow night unless someone pulls the trigger.

Feel free to get a hold of me if you want the car. 500 with 4 wheels. One wheel is missing a tire but she will role. I sat in the car today and the clutch and brake pedals feel nice so I think the car has some potential.

If you want to take the chance with ebay I will start the bidding low and see where it ends up...

JJ

Back