some X parts FS, tons more free. Portland ME

OK, save me the late model wire harnesses.

(Dan S. I'm thinking of you buddy)

I'll see about coming up this Sunday if at all possible.
Likely going to CA next week so the Sunday trip is somewhat "iffy" but I should be able to make it up there sometime soon.
Also for Yves, I can hold onto whatever part he wants. Maybe save him some shipping.

Heh, you asked about this weekend :) Tied up tomorrow but Sunday is free free free. 9/29 I am guaranteed to be here, 9/22 in the afternoon, MAYBE, depending on travel schedule

Turbo?

Any chance on getting pics or more info on the alloys?

What are you willing to part with from the turbo setup? Prices?

I'll get some pics up of the wheels hopefully tonight.

Turbo setup = whole car. I have no time nor desire to part the car out. Turbo, custom stainless exhaust, stainless intake, brackets, Megasquirt, EDIS, aluminum radiator, EGT probe, turbo-flow-ported head, matched intake, PBS oil tray, new springs, shocks, master cylinders. Needs some body work for completion, body is decent by new england standards but I really just put a kick ass motor in a fair body.

I made the vast majority of parts here (CNC machines on site) and have prints available for all the parts, pipes, elbows, brackets etc.

Even have custom stainless emblems for it.... I spent way too much time on that car.

Rocks though, unbelieveable difference.

sportstar wheel centers?

Are you selling the wheel centers separately or with the wheels. If separately I'm interested.

Would love to see your turbo setup. I'm actually home this weekend (in NH) despite being out of town frequently for the past several weeks :(

Would love to see it. Will ping you if I can break free from the homestead. Bob -- IF I can get out there, I can potentially pickup some items for you as well...

...any 8" SportStars in your stash?
Ha!

Also, I'd like the 2nd lightened flywheel,
assuming re-balance was part of the lightening process.

<Edit: Thx for info FW wasn't balanced. Will pass.>

Thanks Mike!! was about to ask the same!! I need 2-13x8 or 2-13x6.5 if you happen to have any in BWA Sportstars ones.Please lmk....thanks

the sporstars have their original plastic centers, but I did make some repro centers in stainless a few years back.... I'll see if I can find some pics and the remaining centers.

My goal here is just to get rid of stuff :)

the sporstars have their original plastic centers, but I did make some repro centers in stainless a few years back.... I'll see if I can find some pics and the remaining centers.

My goal here is just to get rid of stuff :)

Dibs on them if they are either 13x8 or 13x6.5!!..please check their size.Thanks much!!

Wow! Hey Damon! Sure, I can take what ever you need to offload. Including a late model wiring harness! Bob, if your in the mood for traveling on Sunday, swing by and pick me up!

Oh well, there goes my Megasquirt support.... lolz

WooHoo Mike!

Let's target the 29th for it (maybe You, Bob, Joe, Greg???) and I'll plan on firing up the BBQ.

Can't make the 29th...

High School reunion... Been planing it for 3+ Months. I'm one of the organizers.
Wouldn't look too good if I didn't show up...

Good morning - hope the move the X stuff went OK yesterday.

Still need all the clutch slave mounting bits for a '79 1500 engine (in my '74 shell).

Specifically I am looking for;

#14 - 23 except for #22 the actual slave.

Thanks!

Let me know payment details via PM. Thanks!

Back