Various Cars For Sale...

Barn find. This is a VERY RARE, highly collectable, investment vehicle.
As requested, the car is a 1952 Fiat Musone 1100 Pickup with stem shift gears. One single family owned from new. Ideal restoration project with original registration documentation. The vehicle is presently located in Southern Italy. Shipping is easily arranged and I have all the necessary details of the above costs on file, should you require more specific information.

http://www.coys.co.uk/cars/1952-fiat-1100-pick-up

Hi Daniel, sorry I am not a potential buyer. I was just looking for more info on a model I have never heard of. If I was to purchase that, I may as well asked to rent a room in your house because I would be kicked out of mine :eek:. It is cool however and I would love for a unique truck. I wonder what the power and torque numbers are.

Hi there, apologies for the slight delay in getting back to you, I am in the UK on business until Tuesday of next week, and will forward you further details on the truck, as requested, when I return to Italy. Kind regards. Daniel, and yes, it is SO cool!

Also FYI. One thing you can do instead of having to post twice is to hit reply to the two threads you are referring to and both previous posts will end up in your post. You can also crop out the quoted words to reduce what is quoted from above.

Hi Dan, Thanks for the pictures and information. With the condition of the truck I don't think there is enough value there to invest in a restoration, a full frame off resto would cost as much as the one truck sold for and that's assuming we could even get parts over here. I would see it more as a restomod but then the value would be even lower. So at your asking price, maybe even just at the cost of shipping it wouldn't be cost effective as a project even as cool as it is, I have to pass.

Thanks again.

Back