X 1/9 PARTS HOLLAND NEW WEBSITE

Henk Martens

True Classic
Hello X 1/9 friends,

When I bought my 1987 Bertone X 1/9, I could not suspect that this would mean a love for life. After my start of the Fiat-Bertone X 1/9 Club Netherlands (1986), there followed many years of international contacts with X 1/9 owners and clubs abroad.

Then there were counless and unforgettable trips to Italy and several meetings with Gianbeppe Panicco (staff-assistent and right hand of Nuccio Bertone) and Elisabetta Farmeschi (chief public relations Bertone) at Carrozzeria Bertone in Grugliasco/Torino, culminating in a personal contact and meeting with Nuccio Bertone and later Lilly Bertone.

Al these activities increased my interest in the X 1/9 passion and the unique Bertone design of this car. This also led to the establishment of contacts elsewhere in Italy and the search for X 1/9 parts in order to support enthusiasts in the Netherlands and abroad to maintain their X 1/9 hobby.

During my many trips to Italy, the network grew and friendships arose. More and more I got the feeling that Italy, with its beautiful and great automobile history, rich culture and the special "dolce vita" feeling, became my second home. Also at Carrozzeria Bertone the door was open for me and it was always a "benvenuto".

X 1/9 Parts Holland is actually a runaway hobby and for almost 30 years a "passione". Important goal was to help X 1/9 friends with advice and assistence and to exchange and share experiences.

Finally in 1987 the production of the Bertone X 1/9 ended and from that moment it became harder and more difficult to find parts. Fortunately all Italian connections and contacts with Bertone gave me the opportunity to take over a great part of the factory stocks.

Therefore, we have a collection of very unique and rare X 1/9 parts that are elsewhere often no longer available. In addition, X 1/9 Parts Holland is very active regarding (re)production of X 1/9 parts that are no longer available. In our program we have also an extensive range of X 1/9 articles, accessories and collector items.

There are many things I want to share with you now but lets start first with the Website

Reliability, quality and X 1/9 passion are the basis for my work, X 1/9 Parts Holland wants to serve you ..........

Nobody is perfect, we do our very best en please contact us if you have any ideas to improve or change......

I keep you informed about all our (new) X 1/9 parts projects with special offers and news every week

There will also be linked a Facebook site to the Website

As my friends in Italy I want to say to all of you: ci vediamo e ciao

www.x19partsholland.nl

regards,

Henk Martens

Brilliant Henk!!!

Congratulations on launching your website. I already have it bookmarked.

Cheers,

Rob

Henk I hate you

I now have over 1,000 euros worth of stuff I am drooling over. How am I going to explain this to my wife when the boxes start coming in?

Great website with more stuff than I need, but not than I want.:excited::excited::excited:

New Site

Congratulations.... Lots of nice stuff there. I will be ordering the fuel tank sending unit cover over the winter for sure. Thanks...

Nice to see...

Looks good from here. I'm no expert but I think setting these sites up is a PITA. Congratulations.

Congrats!

Henk,

Congratulations and thank you for making the site available. I have been anxiously awaiting this!

Good luck!

Ed
Austin, TX

Félicitation / Congratulations

Hello Henk,
It is a long time ago I'm waiting for your Web site, you offer some unique items!
Be sure i will email sooooonely...

Thanks for implication in X 19 Community

Yves

Henk,

Bravissimo, Maestro!!!!

You always have so many interesting items you post it's been difficult to keep up with everything in the past. Do you think you might include special order items such as the front air dam/spoiler or the leather covered dashboards? Or isn't there enough demand?

Anyway it's a great achievement and we all wish you the best success.

Mike

Website

Ciao X 1/9 friends,

Thank you very much for your positive words.
We try to do our best and see what the future will bring

Yes, Mike the front air dams are on the Website and many more parts as the leather covered dashboards, IN VETRO targa top, car cover etc. will be posted soon

with kind regards,

Henk Martens

Henk,

Good things to know. If Rudy is following this post he will attest to the quality of the specialty items you offer and often the price including shipping is competitive or even less expensive than items we see advertised here. I don't know how you accomplish this, but I've never been disappointed. We have some major medical expenses coming up, but as soon as possible, I want to get a replacement molded carpet.

Mike

Nice assortiment and for the moust good prices . Why dont you do something simular for Montecarlos?

Greets from Belgium
Chris

Back