X 1/9 PARTS HOLLAND NEW WEBSITE

WOW... this site looks like it came from 1985!

Fresh new (NOS) parts GALORE!

I do think we need to find a way to reduce shipping to the US somehow.

My first thought was hiring "drug runners"... but it appears most legal shipping firms seem to follow their same pricing schemes...

I think there might be some other ways and hopefully we get some input from the guys...

Congrats on a great site... it will surely help your sales!

Drug runners? Perish the thought!

Back in the day, I worked for a major aircraft manufacturer. One of the old guard told tales of a long-ago new model airplane introduction...

The airplane, as is true of all new models, had some teathing problems - so many that the local rep would meet each flight along with the ground crew at the gate, go to the cockpit (no TSA then), and debrief the pilots before they left the aircraft. The rep would then head back to his office and transmit the info from the pilots to the engineers at HQ.

On more than one occasion, a flight from Europe would land at a major US east coast airport and the local rep would meet & debrief the crew in the cockpit, as usual. The captain would point to a wrapped package, about the size and shape of a framed picture, stowed behind a seat in the cockpit and say "That's from your friend." The local rep would finish the debrief, pick up the package and depart the airplane via the ground stairs, also as usual.

The pilots, in the mean time, would pack their things and head off the airplane toward Customs & Immigration along with the passengers.

Declaration? What declaration?

Ciao amici,

Shipping to the USA is not always that expensive, till 5 KG is Euro 34
Shipping costs depend on your total order, we always find the best solution for you and sometimes I can offer you a free shipping depending on the total order. For customs there is no problem, just mail me so I can inform about our solution

with kind regards and have a nice day,

Henk

Great service and very good shipping time

Henk,

Got my stuff this morning and yes you have a new happy customers.

Thank you for such a good service

Daniel

Back