X1/9 gauge

I would like to have a good design of the x1/9 gauges .
if anyone have any file already done , or some sugestion would be cool .
please post here photos and your work on x1/9 gauges face !

scale 1:1 would be perfect !
thanks

mine

garage.php

Here's a couple

of the more notable ones... (Your right, but I was out back cleaning ... :) )

dscf0002smqc3.jpg

mattsdash004smpk0.jpg

And my virtual Gauge Project: (and you can test drive it yourself HERE: (safe download)
More info on that project HERE:

bertonecluster2hx7.jpg

The top set of KM/H faces look like the work of GS

Europe: km (via Henk)
Hi Greg,

The second set of km/h gauges you have shown must be the ones from Henk. I created the X silhouette for GS's gauge faces and I am pretty sure that is my drawing in the top set of km/h gauges as well as the US set at the bottom.

Here is the traditional Nuccio sketch:
bertone_sketch.jpg

Here is the drawing I sent to GS years ago.
redX19shadowcopy2.gif

I made some changes as I drew up my take on it. For example: I added the engine cover and I made the windscreen a real narrow inverted V rather than a single line. I also made the targa sail area a little more swept forward. GS tweaked my drawing a bit to close up the gap from the hood to the base of the windscreen. I liked the gap, he apparently didn't.

I can't remember where GS got the gauge faces themselves... I just helped with some of the "art work". :)

I do remember that drawing you did

of the silhouette & the engine cover does jar the memory now :)

Looks like your drawing art is in a much better place now. Might have been GS last good deed helping out with the project overseas...

can anyone post here photos ? :)

i need digital version on scale 1:1 ready to print ....anyone in here have it ?

Thanks

See PM...

... and my 2 cents to this thread is...

I believe Mike Sotor had a hand in his also... Silver made me a set and e-mailed them to me, and I printed them out on regular old photo paper.

Repainted my needles, (in fact, made NEW needles out of tie-wrap plastic) outlined the edges in silver, and glued the faces in place...

Still holding up well after many years...

dash.jpg

Back