xweb t-shirts for FFO 2010

Kevin B (Asheville NC)

Administrator
So, there seems some interest in this.

I can set up a zazle shop with some t-shirt logos and then folks can go in an order what they want (color / style of shirt / size) and get them shipped to thier house....

What do y'all think?

Also, post any artwork for xweb logos here...

I got the design all worked out

A homage to our founder ;)
mac_2007_monster_xweb.jpg

or maybe a cleaned up version of one of these:

tony_detroit_87_x_2.jpg

tony_detroit_87_x_blue.jpg

Other suggestions

I always liked this one. I even considered it for a tatoo.
illustration14.jpg

This one is nice showing concept to reality

illustration19.jpg

I don't remember why I butchered this pic from "Cars" but I thought it would be cool to replace the characters with Fiats. I didn't get very far :)

Something like this for "Xwebforum.org" T-shirts would be really neat!

Cars.jpg

Yeah too simliar..

How about the background of Xweb... What about vinnietee??? he does this for a living :)

X1/9
Automobili
Xwebforums.org
xx.jpg

The 2nd one I like it, but I will prefer if the rectangle is not present around the "B" of Bertone.

If we can found a place to add the Xweb logo or "Xweb Forum" word or something to show our membership to that X forum.:grouphug:

How about this Kevin?

This is an adaptation of the Xana art work.

xanatshirt.gif

This is a gif file with a transparent background. Only the blue lettering will show over the background. Put it on a grey t shirt and you kinda have an xweb vibe. :)

Update: here is the graphic in black per Tom's request. :)

xanatshirtblack.gif

Last edited:
Love it!

Or a black print on gray, but love it! Simple, classy, reconizable...

re: xweb shirts

Since there never was any "official" Xweb shirt made, the field is open indeed. SeaX had/has an official design (see my avatar) although they've all been sold out for ages at this point. I always figured the XANA or XWEB logo(s, one or the other) would have been my pick for embroidery on a shirt, but as I'm retired I have no real preference at this point, "JUST AS LONG AS IT IS COOL!" :cool: I would say though whenever anyone does produce some shirt I would love to get my hot mitts on one for my own personal goodie stash as well so count me in wherever they're coming from and whatever they look like - with a name like xweb it has to be good! ;)

Back