xweb t-shirts for FFO 2010

Now you're talkin'....

I sure wish I could attend, unfortunately my present locale prevents me from venturing too far......

That being said, would these be available to buy online?

I'd love to get a couple of these. (use PayPal for payment?)

Love the design, bye the way.....:guitar::clap::worship:

Thanks Kevin

I almost ordered, then I noticed you were still adding styles. I am going to wait a bit and see what all you come up with. :)

Thanks for doing this for us!

I'm done for tonight Jim....

But from the three styles, the Blue logo, the black logo, and the black logo with the x sillouette on the back, you can choose the style of t-shirt you want and color of t-shirt you want....

Have at it folks! :D

Hmmmm

Hey Kevin,

I was just noticing that the "e" is closed up in the Xweb URL on the black logo. I didn't notice that when I made it, but if you want me to clean that up, and then repost it, I can.

I figured you could handle that

but thought I would offer as it was my mistake. :)

I really like the shirt with the front Xana and back signature.

Hey Kevin...

Can you discribe the differences in the Tees...

I mean... the 12 versus the 19 especially... I like good quality Tees but I also like getting good quality for less also.

Thanks...

Good Morning Papa Tony:

i mostly have to rely on the provided descriptions on the vendors website....

I have one of their performance T's (moisture wicking) and one of the Basic T's (Think Hanes Beefy-T quality and density).

The Value T is a basic, medium weight, white only T. Zazzle has always been a quality supplier (my road race club, Carolina FLU provider, etc) so I would expect a decent preshrunk T, but not supah=dupah....

Hope this helps.

Scroll down a bit Tony

Hi Tony,

I couldn't figure out the difference in the shirts either, then I noticed if I scrolled down a bit the "quality" is described below the picture on the left of the page.

It looks like you can add your own images, too. :hmm2:

For example, I think you could add a picture of your own car to the shirts with nothing on the back.

I like it

Keven Good job:thumbsup:
This one with Bertone signature is really more artistic.
I like it:p

It is possible to have the X1/9 Automobili logo in the back with Bertone signature in front?

Thanks

Hey Yves... Just for you !

:thumbsup:

bertoneanimato.gif

Back