New member with a 1.9 Stroker

Do you have any more details?

20vt manifold is for a 5 cyl isn't it? If not what is a 20vt manifold? Do you know the specs on the piper camshaft? What size/type of injectors? The chart looks good, do you also have an afr curve as well/

Siemans deka 630cc injectors which are at 82% duty cycle, just the throttle body of the coupe 20vt not the whole unit if that makes sense?

The cam spec of mine is the one at the bottom. With no figure for the 'gain in bhp'

Very Impressive!

Thank you so much for being open and availble to answer questions on this. I could not imagine 400hp in an X, it would be a rocket ship! 225hp is quite the thrill...

Thank you again for sharing!

Eric Armstrong

Thanks for all the detail, to bad we never got the Punto in the states.

Has anybody weighed the Punto components? I'd be curious how much heavier the engine and transmission is.

GTTURBO when you said you would be happy to supply parts, do you have the ability to ship whole engine tranny units to the states?
To be a good option for me (compared to a US available engine swap) I would need to be able to get replacements here in the states.
Keeping with a Fiat drive train does have some appeal.

Hi mate, I don't mind shipping any components really, I can arrange a pallet, the gearbox is about 30-40kg and the block is about 20-30, thats the block on it's own.

I wouldn't mind building you the 1.9 bottom end and sending it over but I don't think it will be cheap to post.

Are that new M12 studs in the block?

If so, do you maybe have a partnumber.
Have been looking for some.

Thanks,
Paul.

Intake porting!

Wow, you really did port the heck out of it! That has to be some of the biggest intake's I have seen on a head.

Great looking car!

Eric

Thanks, Pete.

For M12 it's a bit different I guess.

I've just been searching (not easy as ARP and M12 are rejected by the search engine)

Found this info from Bernice:

M12 Cylinder Head Studs. These are M12x1.25 threads on block end, and M12x1.75 threads on the nut end. M12x1.25 threads on both ends is not an off the shelf item. Typically, the coarse pitch end (1.75) is installed in the cast iron block and the fine thread end (1.25) gets the washer and nut or these studs are installed upside down...

Hmmm

It's never been of too much interst to me, but mainly a guy here in Europe who had a highly developed turbo motor all detailed and polished. He did a bunch work with the setup but wasn't satisfied with the result.

I think the capacity/efficiency just wasn't there.

Also the fact that it should be the way to go with the X, since there just isn't a good place for the intercooler, yet I haven't seen many in an X.

Back