New member with a 1.9 Stroker

Thanks, saw that issue also. Hope that it has been solved.
After a while will make a new thread.

I have just noticed that thread and have responded to the allegations made - If anyone can direct me to any other sort of allegations made with the intentions of tarnishing my reputation that would be very much appreciated.

I have moved on with the 1.9 build and had some time out from tuning cars. I am however now close to purchasing an Uno Turbo which I plan to drop a 1.9 engine in :) Will keep you posted in due course.

I have just noticed that thread and have responded to the allegations made - If anyone can direct me to any other sort of allegations made with the intentions of tarnishing my reputation that would be very much appreciated.

I have moved on with the 1.9 build and had some time out from tuning cars. I am however now close to purchasing an Uno Turbo which I plan to drop a 1.9 engine in :) Will keep you posted in due course.

If You have any input to this thread please https://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/1-9-turbo-stroker-looking-for-advices.33383/

Just a feedback for @Gtturbo .
Bought intake manifold from him through ebay and paid with VISA ( 😅 do not blame here, I had no other payment choice at that moment)

Shipped sooner than promised and send via express mail with no extra charges.

Back