RED X19

How would You feel if bought fiberglass set of corner bumpers for 170€, but at the same time sold 4 years ago rust bucket x19 for 250€ with real ones, good gas tank and stainless expansion tank, not talking about other bits even 😂

How would You feel if bought fiberglass set of corner bumpers for 170€, but at the same time sold 4 years ago rust bucket x19 for 250€ with real ones, good gas tank and stainless expansion tank, not talking about other bits even 😂
So true. But it doesn't always happen that way. I've purchased "parts cars" for little money thinking I could get lots of good pieces from it. Only to find out all of those pieces were no good, so the whole thing was a loss. My point is sometimes it is better to spend a little more and get new parts - but not always.

Are bumpers required there to pass inspections?

So true. But it doesn't always happen that way. I've purchased "parts cars" for little money thinking I could get lots of good pieces from it. Only to find out all of those pieces were no good, so the whole thing was a loss. My point is sometimes it is better to spend a little more and get new parts - but not always.

Are bumpers required there to pass inspections?
Exactly, also the fiberglass ones are not street legal, but I think they won’t notice 😅

Engine’s loom done
7A2158C7-89E3-417A-99B8-ABC4A06F0EBC.jpeg

170 Euros seems to be a good price these days... does that include the "blocks" and mounts?

blocks included, without mounts, shipping included

Fair... You would probably need to fabricate mounts anyway... Go here for an idea of pricing for fiberglass, NOS and used bumper parts:

Wow! And you don't even need a steering wheel! Those computers enhanced cars are amazing! 🤪

Indeed Daniel... like everything else, it'll probably be WIFI connected to his iPhone so he can then steer, shift and brake with his thumbs... and never haveta take his eyes off the phone!

I mean, he could get an "emergency" text at any time...

Actually I have been planning to mount my old Iphone 5 into center console :D, and connect to a bluetooth small JBL speaker.
It instantly connects to a phone in my pocket, so that means could make live videos om instangram how looks a driver driving X19 from center console point of view.

But actually to play music from internet. Less total weight compared to proper audio system , less annoyment with wires and other annoying things

mount my old Iphone 5 into center console :D, and connect to a bluetooth
You might be able to also connect the ECU by bluetooth to display gauges on the phone (dash mounted). I know some ECU's have that option, not sure about the VEMs.

You might be able to also connect the ECU by bluetooth to display gauges on the phone (dash mounted). I know some ECU's have that option, not sure about the VEMs.
That's what I do. Having Google Maps, Spotify and a shortcut to X-web in the same device is handy. The "Real Dash" app works with VEMS.

Thing that left to do ~
•3 connectors when Punto intake manifold will arrive
•start up and for safe driving ecu map, before tuning on dyno

And that’s all if not mistaken 🥳

Today am buying cheap winter rims :D
offset could be better, but spacers may help
65D85227-B58F-42CD-838C-BC24D3A576B8.jpeg

Yes, there was few discussions and pictures, You may have been on vacation from xweb at that time :D

This gonna be exciting to watch!

I have suggested many times that when running a turbo that the intercooler could be mounted in a rear wing with the plumbing incorporated... or actually being the stanchions themselves.

Keep those fotos coming and I'll need to go back a few years to catch up. I've really never been on vacation... mostly hospitalized but when conscious, I usually take a peek here now and then.

So... thinking some more, can you give me a ballpark page to look at? I mean there are now 38 or so on this post!

Thanks!

Back