2 x's being parted out on CL

Tim,

Maybe Tyrone and I can accompany you on a road trip and check out what he has?

Open on dates.

If you'd like to see your message in box; I sent you my phone and email.

Cheers,
Larry

Sunday morning is doable

I'll have to try and get back home by about 2 though.

I really should be trying to tow my 76 home from Campbell though and that is the only day i will have to tow it myself. Right off of 17 on the way to Santa Cruz.

Quote: "If you guys go up, I would like the rear license plate lights, and any power window switches" if i can go i'll pick these up for you. I need a back up window switch myself but there are 2 bertone's.

May I join you guys?

I'd like to try out a rear deck lid as mine is broken. And I'm wondering if the front lids are any good as well.

Scoring a late-model sliding headlight switch would be nice....

Ed, I have a set of license plate lights...PM your address and they're yours.

haha for sure

I actually have some decent tools....but haven't had a reason to use them until now.

I can be reached at 949.241.6739...call or text...thx!

I did call the CL dude and left a voicemail...no return call yet...Hoping to get my car to bodywork next week and those lids will save me some $$$ if they are in good shape....hoping.

Nice

Nice, I see a passanger side mirror...That might be of interest to someone on this forum. Seems there are lots of potential good parts. The plastic bumper trims might be of value if they are straight and not warped (I am thinking for restoration), front spoiler and grills, as someone said, switches.

We can't find the short speedo cable, that might be of use (but would take time to take out - I would be intersted in it since my speedo is jumpy at low speeds (0-10 mph).

I am glad I am not around, otherwise I would turn into a horder (LOL).

Good luck on the picking.

Tim, are you going?

I have a soccer game Sunday at 10 till noon-ish so not going to happen for me :(

If someone wants to pick threw the left overs with me later I would be happy to have someone tag along. Earliest I could leave would be 1pm from Burlingame

I've tried calling the number and have emailed the seller of the part cars, so far he has not returned my call/email.

Has anybody been successful in contacting the seller?

Sunday may or may not work.

I'll let ya'll know when/if a time is set for a visit to his house.

Larry

I've been trying

But no response on 2 emails.

That's why i hate craigslist at times.

I'm not waiting till 12 tonight ta say, yeah sunday is good, cause that won't happen.

Sunday is NFL playoffs and after the 49er's beat the Aint's then more than likely (but ya never know) we'll be playing GB in GB.

I left another voicemail as well

He's not replying. Too bad because it sounds like he stands to make some money this weekend...or not.

Is Chris Obert out there

Since Chris Obert is in that area, he might look at the cars and buy them if they are not too expensive also. Seems that might be a good investment if you have the space to store them.

I like ordering through his operator, she always is friendly on the phone.

Cool

Thanks Tim - well if the picking party doesn't happen perhaps we can arrange to meet & greet over coffee and I can have a look at those lids?

Rudy,

I don't want to get in the way of any arrangement you may have regarding the rear deck lid with Tim.

But, If this isn't stepping on any toes; I have a very good rear deck lid that you can have.

If the pick-n-pull party works out, I can bring it with me; if it doesn't I'm in Pleasanton; you can stop by or we can arrange shipping.

Larry

I don't want to get in the way of any arrangement you may have regarding the rear deck lid with Tim.

But, If this isn't stepping on any toes; I have a very good rear deck lid that you can have.

If the pick-n-pull party works out, I can bring it with me; if it doesn't I'm in Pleasanton; you can stop by or we can arrange shipping.

Larry

No problem. I have lots of freebie stuff. I believe SoCalX19 is in Emeryville so maybe equal distance to each of us.

Still have a fair amount of FI stuff sitting in boxes, cowl grilles, etc.

Back