All of the Lurkers CHeck in Please

jjay911

True Classic
We know there are about 50 lurkers that don't post that own cars. I just want to encourage you just to Say hi and introduce yourselves.

A simple Hi my name is __________ and I have a _(color________) X and I live in _______________.

We would all just like to know your still with us...:grin:

Hi, I may not be a lurker but I don't post that often.

My name is Niklas Andersson and I have a red -73 with a Uno T engine.
I live in Eskilstuna Sweden and I'm still with you all :D

I wanted you guys to check in because I was recently surprised to learn that Midwest Bayless has over 3000 X/19 Customers. I don't know how many folks are registered here but that was much more than I expected. SO keep em coming... JJ:eek:mg:

I am referring to the hundreds of folks that lurk without ever posting even once. They have been for years.. In fact some of them have had Fiats for years but have not introduced themselves yet or even asked a question...

I think I'm a lurker....

I joined about a year ago, don't post much, and don't own an x19, so I'm a class-A lurker.

My best buddy owns an x19 so I get to work on his. I want my own, but haven't found the one I really have to have yet.

Meanwhile, I'm keeping busy with 4 Fiat Spiders, 2 128 SL coupes, and 2 '67 Datsun roadsters.

Ernie Tipton
Huntsville, Alabama

Don't post often

Dan Naze
Milwaukee area
'78 bought August 1982
Green '74, white early '74 parts car

DSC_0015B.jpg

Hi, wouldnt classify myself as a lurker

But i have been here since maybe a year or two before Xweb 1.0 was overtaken.
Anyways my names Matt, reside down here in melbourne Aust.
I drive a black 78' X1/9, no pics of yet (shes in a bad state), but hopefully ill show her off to you all soon, with a few unique mods.

Hi my name is Norm and I have a 1980 light blue X1/9 and I live in Palmyra, near Perth in Western Australia.

I've only been lurking for 6 weeks (when I bought my X1/9). Bought it unregistered and just getting up to scratch.

Last edited:
Wow Dan that is some green you got there... I am trying to remember where I have seen that color......:eek:mg:

OK, here we go. Jim from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I was a member here a few years ago before the new formatt. Last car was an 87 red X1/9 that I sold back in 2006.

I had to have something else, so I bought a 1972 850 Spider that I have had for the past 3 years, but never got over the X1/9 bug. I saw the white 87 with 9800 miles from Illinois on Ebay three weeks ago, went to look at it, as it was only 3 hours from me and purchased it a week later directly from the owner, bypassing the auction process, auction was #120566647759. Picked it up two weeks ago and am glad to be back to an X1/9.

I have been here quite a bit since I sold the last car, but never got around to posting or registering again.

Hi !

my name is OVI and I am a X-oholic :)

i have a `82 X , named franken-x , has a uno turbo engine inside , i wish i could drive the car, but the car really hates me and always gets broked.

:dead:

Check-in

Hi my name is Jason and I have a black 86' X and I live in Northwest Arkansas. I have had the car almost a year and only been able to put 10 miles on it. With school and work I have not been able to get the car to 100% yet. Now that I am without a daily driver :sigh: I have to make the time. It being summer helps :grin: no school. I can't wait to get this thing on the curvy roads on the way to school. :dance2:

Hello, my name is Daniel.1986 black X. Have been buying from bayless for ~10 years or so fixing my dads mirafiori. Just recently bought myself the X. BTW, Iive and work in Puerto Rico. Born in Texas while my dad was in college, then raised in Puerto Rico.

Welcome lurkers!

Good to hear from all of you. Dnaze, that's a beautiful car. Zuckus01, hope you get to drive that X a lot more in the near future.

My son Matt should be checking in here. He lives in Washington (state) and owns a lime green X1/9. By Tomica. :grin: I got it for him to pass the days until he can get another drivable one.

Back