All of the Lurkers CHeck in Please

Thank you Tony

Looks like you are more than ADDICTED to the FIAT mark!

When you say "more than ADDICTED" what do you mean ?
I don't think i'm addictec. I just think I need a couple more :D
The 850 is a long time project and the Ritmo (Strada) i just bought and both are presently non runners. I use the X1/9 for cruising, the Trofeo for anything LOUD and the 16V for fun/fast driving :grin:

Thomas

HA... I'm no sure...

More addicted... Kinda like you can't have too much money???

I have owned two X1/9's at one time and do love the car, and I am tempted to purchase a 500 Abarth if and when they come to these shores... but I'm not inclined to fall in love with every FIAT ever made. HA!

So... Do you own a half dozen Toyotas also?

Toyota free zone

Ah.. more money. I get it :)

Last thing first. NO Toyotas, but my wife has a Skoda Felicia.
I don't like all Fiats either, but i like the charm of the older ones and the "cuteness" and not least the price of the smaller ones. New cars are very expencive in Denmark due to high taxation.
I would like a Panda but my wife says that at least one of the other cars must die first. She doesn't know her Skoda is dying :)
Would also love a Abarth 500 but since it isn't a Fiat there is no import in Denmark :(

Welp... it was my friend Steve Hoelscher...

... who was the first person I ever heard call a car an APPLIANCE... like it was a stove or refrigerator... something that is used daily to get the menial tasks done... And I have adopted that term both in literal and philosophical means.

I first started with Toyotas in '76 and now Honda's as of late. My wife's is a 2003 Honda Pilot and it has been FLAWLESS in its execution of its daily duties. Carries us everywhere in comfort and even a bit of style, relative to its class.

My intent was to keep her rolling with what she wants and that leaves me to drive the JUNK I want... HA! I'm fortunate in several ways in that she coulda named anything she wanted but PREFERRED the high end of PRACTICAL!

Hopefully you will be as blessed!

One of the reasons I started this thread is there are a bunch of Folks I have met that own these cars and they are here in Socal but do not post. There is this lady in Alhambra named Ann that owns 3 x/19s, there is the gentle man I sold the Gold 1981 X to in Laguna Beach. Then there is the guy in Reno that Purchased the black 85 from me Summer of 08. Then there is the guy that purchased my Black and Yellow 86 that lives Near Roosters house.. Its weird all of the X/19s I have sold have disappeared. My First one went to Japan. The only one that resurfaced is that yellow one that the weird girl butchered.....:hmm2:

Back