Checking Interest for aluminum X radiators.

Called Post Office Today.......

Said there was a bad delay in MO which has caused the delays. Sould see the last few radiators delivered in the next few days.

107 radiators shipped to date......

Plus I have 3 more to ship. Still waiting for replies, though. Also two more I'm hand delivering in a few weeks.

Impressive...

That's a lot of radiators Bob. Shows you what a good idea, good price and a fair amount of work (on your part) can accomplish. I hope you at least got a free one out of the deal.

I ordered 2, one for my Scorpion and one for another car that I ended up not getting, so I had an extra. Without even making a public offer I had 2 buyers for the extra radiator. If you have any "deadbeats" you should be able to find buyers for them.

This project is definitely one of the top Xweb projects. :clap:

Thanks Greg!

Thanks Greg. Since I had no background with this sort of project it was a big learning experience. A few mistakes were made, but overall I'm happy with the results. With the loyalty and understanding on this forum, I would do it again in a heartbeat.

As of this morning there is only one radiator and 1 fan/shroud not spoken for. I have no idea what a fair waiting time would be before offering to the next in line. After all I made people wait a few more months than I expected in the first place. I have been contacted by several people asking to be next if any come available.

Once again Thanks to everyone. This by far is the best forum on the Web in my opinion.

Thanks again Bob!

I cant even imagine the logistics of doing something like this.

That being said, I know a few people had forgone this buy, is there a change of a second round??

I will have one that isn't needed at this time. But I haven't received them yet, so talk about selling them is premature. Once I get them I will decide.

No radiators or fans left for sale

Plus there are about 10 people who have already asked. Thanks for asking though!

I don't know if there is a plan for a second run, but if so, would it make sense to have the mfr drop ship directly to the end user? That would avoid filling the house with radiators, the extra shipping effort, and time to arrival (at least in theory)?

Have 3 I'm not going to end up using

Hey I've got 3 of Bob's radiators with fans and shrouds. I am not going to use them as I am getting rid of the x's to make room for some bigger projects I have been sitting on. I will give the same deal that Bob was selling them for. I also have other parts I will be posting such as new old stock gauges, side glass, brand new mirror, etc. First PM's to me will get the radiators.

Anyone have one they want to sell!!

Looking for one of Bobs Radiators (with or without fan/shroud). PM me if you can spare one!

I'm now a member!

My Bob Grasch radiator fans and shrouds just arrived. My luck that another forum member didn't need them anymore. :grin:

They are beautifully made. Well done and thank you Bob. :worship:

I feel like I've been granted membership of a very exclusive club.

I think I will resist the urge to install it until my new engine build is completed. Then I will most likely use Evans waterless coolant since neither the rad or the engine will have "seen" water before.

Cheers,

Rob
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

20140306_224428.jpg

20140306_223414.jpg

20140306_223339.jpg

Bob, I dropped one of the fans and I cracked the plastic grill. Do you have any fans left or no what I should be looking for on EBay.

Thanks
Terry

Back