Faces of Xweb

Here we Go

DSCN0016.jpg

This is the best I can do.

The X rarely gets parked on the street, but that is where the pictures seem to get taken. “Hurry up and take the stinkin’ picture, I have to sweep the floor of the garage and get this thing back in it and out of the killer ultraviolet rays!”
Hot_day.jpg

Jan and Me, and our Fiats

Jan and me
003-1.jpg

This one is a 79 with a Fuel Injected 1500 and lots of extras. It's getting a major detail effort and will be up for sale this summer...

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

This one is a 78 AZ car that had practically no rust except around the winshield due to a poor w/s replacement. This one is due to get a somewhat "built" 1500 with a FI, a 5-speed, new wheels (silver split 5 spokes) with lower profile tires and new paint (same color of Blue as our 08 Sky Redline) along with an updated interior later this summer.

IMG_0508.jpg

Ohhhhh

Well I don't really have a good picture of either of us but this will have to do.

I am the kid on the right trying (unsuccessfully) to grow facial hair.

andymarshallanddavid.jpg

And she is the one in the middle trying (unsuccessfully) to pretend she doesn't have any rust.

garageattachment.jpg

Nice. K THX

Steven Shonk, San Jose, CA

Here's a pic of me in my '74 SCCA GT-Lite race car before I painted it black:
ProfilePic.jpg

Here's a picture of the race car, in current livery, at Laguna Seca:
LagunaA.jpg

Here's a picture of the '74 I've been restoring:
DSC01310.jpg

I also have an '85 Bertone that's black and champagne.

Regards,

Hmmmm...

I think most of us have held comments for fear of retribution... But I must say, seeing those fotos of yours... ya have TWO strikes against ya going into this hobby.

One, you're very young, and two, you got a female X1/9.

I can't think of anything more disasterous...

I think most of us have held comments for fear of retribution... But I must say, seeing those fotos of yours... ya have TWO strikes against ya going into this hobby.

One, you're very young, and two, you got a female X1/9.

I can't think of anything more disasterous...

Haha. I'm getting older every year (turning 22 in 12 days woo) and she is becoming an old lady in car years so I wouldn't worry too much ;)

Me and my nephew - I took him into the simulator with me on one of my checks..................Photo's do lie, I look nothing like Brad Pitt in this............
IMG_2965.jpg

Oh no

Please let's not start a "wiener of Xweb" thread.

All those mugs are quite enough...

:)

Well... How 'bout just ONE more...

Here's a Picture of my Grand-daughter Paige in her Wienermobile, three years ago.

PaigeWienerCar.jpg

adding mine

Engine compartment is now gutted awaiting honda. different wheels and tires now as well.

meandx.jpg

Odie

Back