Faces of Xweb

Rolf, can I post the pic of your X on the Xweb facebook page?

Are you on facebook? If so, please PM your email address to me.

Thanks,

O K< I just got chewed out by 124 sports wife because I didnt post a pic of my car with her son, my other grandson. Im looking, heres what I found so far 124sport when he was 15,
000_0001.jpg

still looking

Last edited:
Sure.

Sure thing. That'd be great. I'm not on Facebook yet,but I plan to sign up soon.
Thanks.
Rolf.

This is the most recent of me. a Little more hair now that I'm out of the Marines.
IMG_0331.jpg

This pic is from 2003, it was my last enlistment. I miss those days! After getting injured, they don't like you to stay anymore LOL.
served.jpg

And this is what happened when you pissed me off, back in the day! =P
shophumor002.jpg

that was actually a joke we had going after getting back from Afghanistan the last time. Never let bored Marines near a camera.

I love that blue colour...

Here is me and my now sold and gone X1/9...car was too nice to cut up, I think i'm going to start with a bare shell for the next project X...

I'm the one drinking...buddy of mine holding my glass.
Yes...those are martini glasses shaved into my hair...

Stormin, ya the other photo needs to be color corrected as there is way to much violet. The blue used is very close to a pure cyan color with a slight tint to it, and is one of my favorite colors ever. It looks amazing when done as flat or satin. In contrast you have the blue Dallara which is a blue violet, which I like but not nearly as much as your X's cyan color.

Me and my Rust Bucket

Here is me welding new floorpan into my rust bucket. I don't have an X 1/9 but I borrow my Fiance's all the time. :D

spiderjaydeweld.jpg

Yes, I know I'm not wearing gloves. I know what the results of not wearing them can be. Worse has happened to me, haha.

And this is my most recent pic.. me being my normal dorky self...

TFWElvira2010.jpg

Well...since you asked......

I think I have more cars than brains.

Current project
IMGP6078-1.jpg

1st project
racetire_1.jpg

Project underway
1030ltfront.jpg

Got a new home for this one last Sunday
014.jpg

Daily driver when it's running.
008.jpg

Me.........I'm the guy.
Mudge-Ali.jpg

My X's.....

This pic was dusted off by an old friend, scanned and posted on Facebook some time ago......my 76? X.....circa 1981.....I think it had a flat tire on the left rear, and we were taking a break......after a long weekend of "partying" on Long Beach, Vancouver Island.

And this is my latest X.....a 78.....close to being a daily driver.....just needs a bit of work.....when I can get to it. (not easy when I'm in Kandahar)

It took me almost 30 years to get back into an X.....sure is nice to drive around in it when I'm home. It was a little chilly that day, but that didn't stop me.

Here I am in the throes of my midlife crisis.
35420_1466302904877_1452685252_1246281_4217198_s.jpg

And here's the Greaseslapper, object of my misplaced affection.
cp1_0822001424.jpg

Back