Progress is a good thing on any project. I think I finally turned the corner on this project where I have stopped removing all the crap on it and started installing good stuff. Since I run dashless, I had to remove all the welded on mounting tabs behind the dash. Add some bondo to clean it up, hit with semi-flat black and the dash will be ready to mount the tach and cell phone (speedo) bracket. News paper on windshield is to keep sparks from the grinding from embedding in the glass. I learned this the hard way, grinding sparks and MIG sparks will pretty much ruin any glass. Next, I wanted to mount the good gas tank. But before that is done I have to cover the speaker holes in the rear panel (so I don't drill into the gas tank by accident), this involved nothing more than making an aluminum panel and pop riveting over the speaker holes. Now I can finally install the gas tank. Couldn't resist popping the new wheels/tires on...because it just makes me feel good to see them. Good pedal box from the rat will go in soon and once I swap out the rear trailing arms I can install the brakes.