Fiat x1/9 Stratos style

DanielForest

True Classic
Interesting drawing of modifications...

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/gJb9xx

In the link, you have also the pic of the front and the back of the car flipping to reveal the inners

benny-maxwell-x19-project.jpg

This is probably what a factory rally X would have eventually looked like if Abarth had developed it for international rallying.

It appears as though the basic X1/9 body shell still retains most of its original design/style. Meaning a conversion like this could be very possible. ;)

Me being a close follower of the Safari, I too would buy this if it were in kit form. Thank you for sharing.

At first was going to make it in metal, but that is too complicated. So am making a mold for fiberglass.

Am not 100% sure should I make this louver hood combined with spoiler. Rear end of the spoiler is supposed to be opened.

This could come out actually a bit similar to Carabo. in some way :D
76DACCAE-171E-4E2F-85F7-F59333725C7B.jpeg
67220022-AF93-44E0-AB06-B2808DE2299A.jpeg
71D3C8FB-0551-4C12-9036-CE74BED50F9D.jpeg
F6A6C20A-9AAE-4898-B810-22669DFDEF99.jpeg

Made sketch just to show You what I meant, and that spoiler looks good, thanks for opinions :D

I like what you did in your sketch. And I like the spoiler as part of the cover. But I'm not clear what you mean by the spoiler being "open"?

This is a good solution for the one-piece engine/trunk cover, while being unique and truly custom.

I like what you did in your sketch. And I like the spoiler as part of the cover. But I'm not clear what you mean by the spoiler being "open"?

This is a good solution for the one-piece engine/trunk cover, while being unique and truly custom.

This section is also planned to be opened.
1F3F1C9E-6B0F-4F60-B958-876A9168103E.jpeg

I have finally finished the design for my conversion. All CAD'd up and ready to start 3D printing the frames and start had shaping the pieces. My Design will keep the rear trunk functional but remove the engine cover with the new bits. Will all be done in carbon fiber all but the horizontal slats of the louvers will be done in dark smoked plexi.

sketchy sketche.jpg

Back