Rare parts and improvements X1/9

Haven't seen Jovani on here for a long time. I vaguely seem to recall he might have been getting out of the X scene?
In his olds posts he tended to not use stock/OEM components, preferring to adapt items from other cars or custom make his own parts. So I highly doubt the turn signals were anything from Fiat. They do look a lot like the Lada ones.

The latter. Looks like they will fit in the space where the '74/Euro lights would go. Would need to fabricate a bracket or modify the cover plate.

Roy
I'm trying to find them on Lada Power website but just get the lenses, not the housings. Maybe they are back order. Or do you have a link? Thanks!

View attachment 6892 Hi everyone, As I have mentioned before, I am making replacements for hard to find or improvements over original parts for X1/9. First is Early style front grill/valance assembly. Carbon fiber. Fit is perfect, no visible hardware, 1 minute installation. All correct curves to match lower front fenders, unlike some other fiberglass replicas, where valance's 45 degree surface is flat. Grill is the closest possible pattern match for the era and car's front end design. Note the curved bottom of the grill and lower wider open area - that's because I tilted my radiator backwards for much better airflow capturing and ducting through the radiator, also air exit is guided smoothly down and out "sliding" on 45 degree "back duct" versus the original parachute-like high drag area behind the radiator. Added are 2 quiet high efficiency sleek fans, one operated by the original temp sensor, the other manually by an original looking switch on the dash. If anyone is interested in grill-valance part as direct replacement on all models, let me know. I can also make the lowest 2 inches of the valance out of rubber blended upwards into carbon grill frame. Now I make improved Euro bumper design, will be made out of carbon or rubber.
Ciao... Possibile sapere il prezzo? Possibile spedizione in Italia??

I have two sets that I'm going to sell, Daniel. They're brand new.

I'm Ukrainian - and these things are made in russia... (not good!) I'll donate the proceeds for the Ukrainian defense fund.

@Bobkat has them on his car.

I might be interested in 1 of the sets....

Larry

I'm Ukrainian - and these things are made in russia... (not good!) I'll donate the proceeds for the Ukrainian defense fund.

@Bobkat has them on his car.

I would be interested in the other set of turn signal housings. Thank you.

You do realize the post from RoyS was from almost 3 years ago, right?

For those that are interested in the Lada front turn signals, they are still available on the Lada site. There are two styles offered, I'm not sure which one is the better choice. But both are sold as complete units or in separate components. Not to distract from his excellent offer in any way, but it sounds like there may be more people that want them than Jimmy has sets available. ;)

Back